Groups

A hairspray that HOLDS your hair?

Banned
    Hey everyone, my hairs gotten a bit longer and im trying to pull it back kind of like this for a wedding i have to go to in a few days:

Look at post 4

I have tried garnier bamboo, one of the shockwave ones and they both dont really hold for long, i was thinking about getting a Tigi one but they have so many different ones i dont know which to get. So should i go for a Tigi, or something else?

Here's some Tigi's: feelunique.com/sea…y=9

15 Comments

jus use lots of it

clicky plz?

Original Poster Banned

http://images2.makefive.com/images/200827/3b133f3fffd36390.jpg

lol i was chatting to an elderly lady in hair products aisle in Boots last week and she told me that 'back in the days' her friends and her used sugar and water sprayed onto their hair to hold it !!!!!!

bossyboots;6479141

lol i was chatting to an elderly lady in hair products aisle in Boots … lol i was chatting to an elderly lady in hair products aisle in Boots last week and she told me that 'back in the days' her friends and her used sugar and water sprayed onto their hair to hold it !!!!!!

My God I so wanna come shopping with you I swear you talk to anyone and everyone lol

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6479137

jus use lots of it

i might keep doing it, so i wouldnt want to always use a lot of hairspray as they apparently aren't good for your hair anyway.

punks use sugar water

shockwave ultra strong hold hairspray is pretty good, its a red can about 220ml I think, boots have the 2 for 3 offer going on aswell.

ClarityofMind;6479151

My God I so wanna come shopping with you I swear you talk to anyone and … My God I so wanna come shopping with you I swear you talk to anyone and everyone lol

Its the pure scottish way tho, the first thing we say to someone we dont know is either lovely day or crap day.

AshleyRFC;6479298

Its the pure scottish way tho, the first thing we say to someone we dont … Its the pure scottish way tho, the first thing we say to someone we dont know is either lovely day or crap day.

Lol, you realise the london way is to shrink slightly away from someone and look elsewhere??

AshleyRFC;6479298

Its the pure scottish way tho, the first thing we say to someone we dont … Its the pure scottish way tho, the first thing we say to someone we dont know is either lovely day or crap day.

:thumbsup:

so true!

ClarityofMind;6479335

Lol, you realise the london way is to shrink slightly away from someone … Lol, you realise the london way is to shrink slightly away from someone and look elsewhere??

Thats why we're considered friendly lol.

sarbjeet_;6479254

shockwave ultra strong hold hairspray is pretty good, its a red can about … shockwave ultra strong hold hairspray is pretty good, its a red can about 220ml I think, [COLOR=Blue]boots have the 2 for 3[/COLOR] offer going on aswell.

2 for the price of 3? Bargain, you should post that in deals:whistling:

Shave all your hair off with a #1 :thumbsup:
    Amazing the amount you will save on hair products.

Original Poster Banned

Ok thanks people, i'll try these two: Elnett Extra Strength by L'Oreal and
    shockwave ultra strong hold hairspray
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions