Expired

A HD ready 26" TV???

9 replies
Found 5th May 2008
Hi guys, anyone got any good suggestions of where i can get a good reliable HD ready 26"? It doesn't have to have a good brand name like Sony or anything, it just needs to be reliable. Any suggestions??

1. Ask
  2. TV
  3. HD TV
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
  3. HD TV
9 Comments

I have the bigger version but i have had no problems with it and a good price too

]http//ww…htm

Original Poster

princessboo;2033259

I have the bigger version but i have had no problems with it and a good … I have the bigger version but i have had no problems with it and a good price too]http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/5292789/Trail/C%24cip%3D1500011405.Sound%2Band%2Bvision%3EC%24cip%3D1500011489.Televisions%3EC%24cip%3D1500011494.26%2Binch%2BLCD%2BTVs.htm

thanks for that, the specs look ok but the 800:1 contrast ratio is a downer, still considering buying it due to the price though, and as long as it looks good while playing PS3 i'll be happy. So does it?

sajidibby;2033304

thanks for that, the specs look ok but the 800:1 contrast ratio is a … thanks for that, the specs look ok but the 800:1 contrast ratio is a downer, still considering buying it due to the price though, and as long as it looks good while playing PS3 i'll be happy. So does it?

That contrast is typical for LCD TVs.

Just that price compared to deals like this when you can grab them arn't particularly good:
hotukdeals.com/ite…00/

sajidibby;2033304

thanks for that, the specs look ok but the 800:1 contrast ratio is a … thanks for that, the specs look ok but the 800:1 contrast ratio is a downer, still considering buying it due to the price though, and as long as it looks good while playing PS3 i'll be happy. So does it?

we have xbox 360 and it looks great! :oops:

Original Poster

thanks guys, i really want a 32" as the prices for a good 26" and a good 32" are very similar, but i have to fit a TV in a hole in between two cabinets in my room which surprise surprise is 26" wide :x

Original Poster

princessboo;2034030

we have xbox 360 and it looks great! :oops:

thanks! will order it tomorrow then!! :thumbsup:

i have an accoustic solutions one from argos, 26".

Use it with PS3 through HDMI and looks great. It had a wall bracket in the box too which was obviously a bonus!

Original Poster

SpartanDavie;2034668

i have an accoustic solutions one from argos, 26".Use it with PS3 through … i have an accoustic solutions one from argos, 26".Use it with PS3 through HDMI and looks great. It had a wall bracket in the box too which was obviously a bonus!

thats great! Have you tried blu-ray movies on it too??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Items broken from argos - will I get replacement or refund?23
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch44
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account77
    4. How to remove bar at bottom of screen on ios 11.0.322

See more discussions