Groups

A Holiday Challenge

Hi, all as you all like a challenge and i've run out of ideas i thought i'de call on you lot to find our family holiday.
    We usually go camping in france,were a family of 2 adults 3 kids and a baby, we have a budget of about 1000 pounds and would like to go for about 2 weeks, would love to see what you come up with.xxxx

8 Comments

When?

I have used these before quite good sites

eurocamp.co.uk/

the challenge is to stay in this country with the euro bein so poor

we just booked 2 weeks in portugal ( albefueria or however its spelt ) we got 2 weeks for 2 adults and 2 kids from our local airport for £972 we thought it was pretty good and I'm counting the weeks down yay.

Original Poster

end of july please.xxx

[url]www.searchtravelonline.co.uk[/url]

[url]www.duinrell.nl[/url] is a campsite/theme park near the hague (holland), not sure how old your kids are, I enjoyed staying there years ago when i was 13. Can pitch your own tent, or stay in one of the bungalows. The price includes access to the theme park whilst your there. It is a good base to explore holland, (amsterdam can be done there and back in a day)

We went to one near salou last year & are hoping to go back this year, its called Sanguli, but is expensive in school hols, we went with thomson al fresco. its 10 mins in a taxi from barcelona reus (30 euros each way)
    a lot of them are up in the hills & far away from beach & airports, the beach here is right on the doorstep & plenty of things for kids to do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767383
      2. 5am gym crew20132
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319

See more discussions