Groups

A HUKD question

How many degrees does a deal have to have before it is deemed hot?! I'm clueless!

8 Comments

1 degree i think :thinking:

if it's not 'minus' then its hot.

Original Poster

I think it's more than that coz I've posted deals that have got a few degrees or so but haven't made it to the 'hot' tab (rather than 'discussed'). Know what I mean?..:?

Think it's about 40 degrees (but could be wrong)

Original Poster

macdoona;1546260

Think it's about 40 degrees (but could be wrong)

Thanks! Just wondered. Also am I right in thinking that you get 'rep' by either posting a good deal or perhaps by helping out another member by giving good advice?...

Original Poster

Benjimoron;1546295

A cheque is in the post!:w00t:

I thought it was 30

Sash6304;1546269

Thanks! Just wondered. Also am I right in thinking that you get 'rep' … Thanks! Just wondered. Also am I right in thinking that you get 'rep' by either posting a good deal or perhaps by helping out another member by giving good advice?...

To leave rep for someone that you believe has posted a good deal or helped out you just click on the scales located beside the avi pic, If you do leave rep add your user id in the comment box so that you can get rep back.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2981053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions