Expired

A hundred quid a night to live like a hamster-this is bizarre!

Found 2nd Jan 2009
A new craze is sweeping France-and,no I am not making this up! A hotel in nantes started it and its now available in nearly a hundred hotels in France. For a hundred pounds per night you can live like a hamster-the room has a large wheel to run round and the bed is just a pile of straw!Breakfast is a bowl of grain.

What an utterly weird thing to do! More and more hotels are jumping on the bandwagon and having at least one hamster room available.

I just cant grasp the point of it tbh. Just plain weird!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
18 Comments

are you serious honeslty? i am gobsmacked :?

Original Poster

wulshaz;7403669

are you serious honeslty? i am gobsmacked :?

yep-not hallucinating or drinking-lol-absolutely true!

That's bizarre :w00t:

thats weird could not pay me £100 to stay a night never mind me paying for the privilidge lol

possibly some kind of fetish for some people to dress as caged animals for a night of passion. Fair play if that's the case :thumbsup:

why on earth would you want to do that i dont get some people!

i'm sure the mating could be fun :-D

Banned

darren9030;7403697

possibly some kind of fetish for some people to dress as caged animals … possibly some kind of fetish for some people to dress as caged animals for a night of passion. Fair play if that's the case :thumbsup:

what do you mean ,like some kind of furry beaver or something.......

Banned

Spl request from Richard Gere?

RFC;7403719

what do you mean ,like some kind of furry beaver or something.......

:lol: haven't tried it but it has to be along those lines . The internet is full of that kind of stuff.

Banned

[quote=darren9030;7403783]:lol: haven't tried it but it has to be along those lines . The internet is full of that kind of stuff.[/quote
i better not say anymore,theres a few furry beaver jokes kickin about but i don,t want another suspension,lol.....:thumbsup:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01524/HAMSTER_1524575c.jpg

for a £100 a night you can be as cool as this guy

Nightmare;7404089

for a £100 a night you can be as cool as this guy

Surely you wouldn't get much kip :lol:

Banned

darren9030;7404125

Surely you wouldn't get much kip :lol:

looks like he needs a good run on that wheel!:-D

At the moment I think I would avoid being anything small and furry with this poster around.

hotukdeals.com/ite…bly

Banned

I always knew the French were weird.
Eating frogs and snails, and now acting like hamsters.
Whats next? a dormouse orgy

Banned

Take a poo in the hay in one corner then leave a stash of mouldy food in the other.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcels2go discount22
    2. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project411
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?1013
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc56

See more discussions