A laptop for a 11 year old

Found 11th Nov 2017
Hi I’m looking for a laptop for my 11 year old, can anyone recommend something in price bracket £150-£250 she wants it for general browsing download games and office, thanks in advanc

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments

You won’t get a laptop for that price. Get a chromebook or tablet instead, though with chromebooks you can’t download games (as far as I am aware) and you have to use google docs rather than Microsoft office (which is free and I personally find it much better, as a college student)

Chrome book. Fire up your home PC and use the Chrome browser only for everything. Email. Docs. Online games ect. That's what a chrome book is. If you pay more you can run some of the Android apps but an 11 year old will be happy with a Chrome book. No virus worries. No loss of data.
Edited by: "wayners" 11th Nov 2017

Original Poster

wayners5 h, 9 m ago

Chrome book. Fire up your home PC and use the Chrome browser only for …Chrome book. Fire up your home PC and use the Chrome browser only for everything. Email. Docs. Online games ect. That's what a chrome book is. If you pay more you can run some of the Android apps but an 11 year old will be happy with a Chrome book. No virus worries. No loss of data

Would this be any good?m.johnlewis.com/asu…459

Dolphinzz8 h, 59 m ago

You won’t get a laptop for that price. Get a chromebook or tablet instead, …You won’t get a laptop for that price. Get a chromebook or tablet instead, though with chromebooks you can’t download games (as far as I am aware) and you have to use google docs rather than Microsoft office (which is free and I personally find it much better, as a college student)

of course you can

loads of starter windows laptops from about £170

I got this for my 15 year old sister when it had £20 off, it is fine for school work and browsing the internet. Acer Aspire One 14 Inch Celeron 4GB 32GB Laptop - Blue

argos.co.uk/sta…htm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions