Expired

A light weight buggy/stroller which can fit into the boot of an old style five door vauxhall corsa.

Found 7th Mar 2014
Hi could anyone recommend me a light weight buggy/stroller which can easily fit into an old style vauxhall corsa boot, Apart from the quinny models.Finding it very hard to find any that fit within my price range of up to £50.I have tryed the mothercare jive and mamas and papas trek buggy but their lengths are far too long when folded down.
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
11 Comments
have u tried kiddicare?
Original Poster
Bumbee8384

have u tried kiddicare?

thank you will check them.actually I didn't mention I wanted a lightweight one, below 6kg because some of the buggys which claim to be light weight are actually quite heavy.its for my 11 months old son.could you recommend a make/model?.I liked the chicco CT 0.6 because of its light weight but the lengh again will not fit into my small car boot.
Banned
go to toys are us. no expensive or £50 range will fit .
you nerd those light weight ones like £30
hope now you know
Banned
my brother got a £50 pram from argos boys and it was reduced from like £100
Original Poster
sofiasar

my brother got a £50 pram from argos boys and it was reduced from like … my brother got a £50 pram from argos boys and it was reduced from like £100

thanks do these £30 ones have a hood and will they fit into a small car boot like vaxuall corsa?
We got a mamas and papas from argos reduced to £42 to go in my dad's older style Fiesta. I think it was called Pipi. It has a hood and raincover.
i have a quinny zapp and it folds really small and is very light i love it
petite star zia are similar to quinny zapp but have basket and recline. you can get them fairly cheap second hand
Original Poster
thanks ladies I already have a quinny zapp but the joints have become v stiff also the harness is not long enough and hardly fit my 11 months old son who is a little big.also it makes so much noise and doesnt seem stable ie wobbles a little I do not like the zapp.will see the pipi one though thanks.
I'm not sure what the length of your boot is, but the maclaren volo is EXTREMELY lightweight, whilst being robust. It doesn't have a recline (some kids prefer being upright) and you get a lifetime warranty on frame etc. should you recline feature be detrimental, then the next model up 'triumph' may be of interest. You should pop
Into your local mothercare and have a play.. They're normally good with ppl wanting to try stuff out (I.e, seeing if fits in boot etc)
Original Poster
samwants2save

I'm not sure what the length of your boot is, but the maclaren volo is … I'm not sure what the length of your boot is, but the maclaren volo is EXTREMELY lightweight, whilst being robust. It doesn't have a recline (some kids prefer being upright) and you get a lifetime warranty on frame etc. should you recline feature be detrimental, then the next model up 'triumph' may be of interest. You should popInto your local mothercare and have a play.. They're normally good with ppl wanting to try stuff out (I.e, seeing if fits in boot etc)

thank you I wanted some thing with reline though and I have already seen the triumph it was quite heavy and long my boot is quite small about, also the globe trotter ones handles are too long for my boot cant seem to find anything matching my criteria.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants