Groups

A little boy was waiting

A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery
    store. As he waited, he was approached by a man called Terry who asked, "Son, can
    you tell me where the Post Office is?"

The little boy replied, "Sure! Just go straight down this street a
    coupla blocks and turn to your right."

Terry thanked the boy kindly and said, "I'm the new pastor in town.
    I'd like for you to come to church on Sunday. I'll show you how to get
    to Heaven."

The little boy replied with a chuckle. "Awww, come on... You don't
    even know the way to the Post Office,"

13 Comments

i don't get the terry bit

maybe the author thought the gag needed a bit of "padding out"

anyway, i lol'd (is that the right term?)

well, actually, i didn't lol - at all.

i giggled

Banned

scrumpypaul;6450581

i don't get the terry bitmaybe the author thought the gag needed a bit of … i don't get the terry bitmaybe the author thought the gag needed a bit of "padding out"anyway, i lol'd (is that the right term?)well, actually, i didn't lol - at all.

People seem to "lol" all the time these days, even when it is totally irrelevant and has no proper meaning in the context of the "hukd" post, or text message, or email, etc.
    What's it all about, the term really winds me up when i see it!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

bulkomuff;6450873

People seem to "lol" all the time these days, even when it is totally … People seem to "lol" all the time these days, even when it is totally irrelevant and has no proper meaning in the context of the "hukd" post, or text message, or email, etc.What's it all about, the term really winds me up when i see it!AAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

lol

BradyBrade!;6450889

lol

Dear me. ;-)

bulkomuff;6450873

People seem to "lol" all the time these days, even when it is totally … People seem to "lol" all the time these days, even when it is totally irrelevant and has no proper meaning in the context of the "hukd" post, or text message, or email, etc.What's it all about, the term really winds me up when i see it!AAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:x

LOL:whistling:

bulkomuff;6450873

What should we put if we find a joke funny then? (not that this was true in this case)

Maybe I laughed out loud at that joke?

scrumpypaul;6450581

i don't get the terry bitmaybe the author thought the gag needed a bit of … i don't get the terry bitmaybe the author thought the gag needed a bit of "padding out"anyway, i lol'd (is that the right term?)well, actually, i didn't lol - at all.

haha i lold more at this!

This shouldn't even be classed as a joke.

where's the joke?

Banned

greg_68;6451149

What should we put if we find a joke funny then? (not that this was true … What should we put if we find a joke funny then? (not that this was true in this case)Maybe I laughed out loud at that joke?

you totally missed my point, people put lol all the time, after each comment or text and it is pointless, doesn't make sense at all!

bulkomuff;6452774

you totally missed my point, people put lol all the time, after each … you totally missed my point, people put lol all the time, after each comment or text and it is pointless, doesn't make sense at all!

oh bulk, you need to get out a bit more bonny lad/lass.

ace101;6451258

where's the joke?

Not here yet:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767162
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1837
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553745
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047076

See more discussions