Groups

A little heads up to all Americans

Levis24 will be back in just under 4 hours.

34 Comments

.............................. :?

Original Poster

Naeem786;2398990

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/205358/i-m-b-a-c-k/

i know, he is back in UK time, but the Americans will have to wait "because they are 5 hours behind"

Banned

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2399001

i know, he is back in UK time, but the Americans will have to wait … i know, he is back in UK time, but the Americans will have to wait "because they are 5 hours behind"

i think the point he was making is that tomm said the same thing in the other thread.

DangerGod;2399017

i think the point he was making is that tomm said the same thing in the … i think the point he was making is that tomm said the same thing in the other thread.

lmao.... taxi for twiggy4life 666 :whistling:

Original Poster

DangerGod;2399017

i think the point he was making is that tomm said the same thing in the … i think the point he was making is that tomm said the same thing in the other thread.

oh, that makes sense

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399029

lmao.... taxi for twiggy4life 666 :whistling:

yes, my attempt at humour has failed.

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2399039

yes, my attempt at humour has failed.

dont worry about it mate. Happens to the best of us... Happened to me a couple of times on this site :thumbsup:

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399047

dont worry about it mate. Happens to the best of us... Happened to me a … dont worry about it mate. Happens to the best of us... Happened to me a couple of times on this site :thumbsup:

i will now return to the safety of my bedroom and watch the second half of the footie.
    Feel free to post "fail" pics and laugh at me while i am gone.

King of Thieves;2399047

dont worry about it mate. Happens to the best of us... Happened to me a … dont worry about it mate. Happens to the best of us... Happened to me a couple of times on this site :thumbsup:

a couple...hundred times

I thought it was funny :giggle:

Original Poster

jah128;2399073

I thought it was funny :giggle:

at least i got some sympathy rep out of it

acecatcher3;2399060

a couple...hundred times

lol, never mate. Check out this link, was in a weird mood that day ] ONE of King of Thieves wacky moments :-D

King of Thieves;2399088

lol, never mate. Check out this link, was in a weird mood that day ] ONE … lol, never mate. Check out this link, was in a weird mood that day ] ONE of King of Thieves wacky moments :-D

lmao way to kill a thread haha!

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399088

lol, never mate. Check out this link, was in a weird mood that day ] ONE … lol, never mate. Check out this link, was in a weird mood that day ] ONE of King of Thieves wacky moments :-D

offended anyone?
    check the comments in this thread ]http//ww…817 .Probably the best "forum scrap" i have gotten myself into.

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2399117

offended anyone? check the comments in this thread … offended anyone? check the comments in this thread ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=204817 .Probably the best "forum scrap" i have gotten myself into.

LOL, more of a friendly banter. With mine i offended dmissy13 so much she wouldnt even reply lol :oops:

Have a couple more but they were spammed lol :-D

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399151

LOL, more of a friendly banter. With mine i offended dmissy13 so much she … LOL, more of a friendly banter. With mine i offended dmissy13 so much she wouldnt even reply lol :oops:Have a couple more but they were spammed lol

true, except she made me miss the football, which is what is happening right now because this site is so damn addictive!

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;2399156

true, except she made me miss the football, which is what is happening … true, except she made me miss the football, which is what is happening right now because this site is so damn addictive!

Gerr'off, no one wants to chat you anyway :x.....:-D:p

You cant use my joke.

t0mm;2399174

You cant use me as a joke.

Yes....we...can....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399195

Yes....we...can....

Only you C32.. Only you...

t0mm;2399223

Only you C32.. Only you...

"Use you", you mean??!?!
    (I'm touched by your loyalty t0mm)

Original Poster

wow this thread hasnt been "spammed" yet

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399256

"Use you", you mean??!?!(I'm touched by your loyalty t0mm)

Not that way, it costs.

t0mm;2399401

Not that way, it costs.

For your "Loyalty" or to "Use you"???!?

joke, thin, not funny any more...:?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399572

For your "Loyalty" or to "Use you"???!?

Both.

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399088

lol someone else has revived that thread with an attempt at humour worse than mine

bellabonkers;2399589

joke, thin, not funny any more...:?

Me abusing t0mm???!
    Everyone abusing Levis??!

Me slammin' ]THIS THREAD in people's faces????!?!

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399620

Me abusing t0mm???!Everyone abusing Levis??!Me slammin' ]THIS THREAD in … Me abusing t0mm???!Everyone abusing Levis??!Me slammin' ]THIS THREAD in people's faces????!?!

I say whatevers donated you double the difference.

t0mm;2399644

I say whatevers donated you double the difference.

I double the diff between what a handful of people that look beyond themselves & ONE THOUSAND POUNDS sponsorship target rather than pointin' out to people that they could give back a TINY fraction of what they save on this site!!?!?...yeah, that'd work t0mm!!?!
    I've ONLY offered a nice little Amazon prize & then sorted 2 Uwish prizes & then offered a Sendit prize with a total of prize fund of £130 & look who sponsors......!?!?!

]Sponsorship form......look & learn, these people are the heart of HUKD & people that look beyond themselves.......

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399762

I double the diff between what a handful of people that look beyond … I double the diff between what a handful of people that look beyond themselves & ONE THOUSAND POUNDS sponsorship target rather than pointin' out to people that they could give back a TINY fraction of what they save on this site!!?!?...yeah, that'd work t0mm!!?!I've ONLY offered a nice little Amazon prize & then sorted 2 Uwish prizes & then offered a Sendit prize with a total of prize fund of £130 & look who sponsors......!?!?!]Sponsorship form......look & learn, these people are the heart of HUKD & people that look beyond themselves.......

PS - Thanks to all those that bothered to donate & help with the thread LLM, Hotto, PrissyMiss, BBUK & Jelli89...

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399775

PS - Thanks to all those that bothered to donate & help with the thread … PS - Thanks to all those that bothered to donate & help with the thread LLM, Hotto, PrissyMiss, BBUK & Jelli89...

whats this?:thinking:
    what did i miss?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2399775

PS - Thanks to all those that bothered to donate & help with the thread … PS - Thanks to all those that bothered to donate & help with the thread LLM, Hotto, PrissyMiss, BBUK & Jelli89...

bellabonkers;2399988

whats this?:thinking:what did i miss?

The ]Help for Heroes thread...

Feel free to ignore Owlass's comments about blackmail...while they weren't really suitable material for a family site like this those pictures weren't so bad....sure John Leslie's done worse!?!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2981053
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764574

See more discussions