Found 17th Jun 2009
I have a mobile phone which i have not used for over a year, its a pay as you go one, and charged it up to day, thats fine, want to give it to someone i know, but it says on the screen limited service, can someone tell me what that means? if i was to top it up with credit will it still work?
Thanks.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

should do

means theres no signal/network could need a new sim card

It sounds like it needs a new sim card

I think that your sim card has been blocked after not using it for so long. Try to ring your network provider and see if they can do something.

Is it the sim card that was in it when you dug it out? most likely the sim has simply been disconnected due to inactivity.

Original Poster

harlzter;5519686

Is it the sim card that was in it when you dug it out? most likely the … Is it the sim card that was in it when you dug it out? most likely the sim has simply been disconnected due to inactivity.

yes it was

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5519671

which provider? Maybe phone them up first and see

T- mobile

Original Poster

Thanks will leave rep later.

i used to be on vodafone and if there is no activity throught the SIM for something like 6 months then they disconnect you [email protected]**ds, i went travelling for 8 months had £5 credit and they cut me off so I lost £5 too :-( so not impressed grrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1214
    2. Add one, leave one game54415477
    3. Boredom55
    4. word association Game74244938

See more discussions