Groups

A local Bangladeshi takeaway just...

Well they say they're Indian as they all do, but i know they're Bangladeshi.

Anyway...

they went out their way to personally deliver me a Christmas card just now!.

Quite chuffed about that, considering it was hand delivered.

Was hoping for a discount voucher inside too, but one cannot be too demanding ay.

38 Comments

Banned

The resatuarant will now recieve back some good korma.

Got a silver candy cane flame deer on this page.

Somebody wake me up...

MrScotchBonnet

The resatuarant will now recieve back some good korma.

Its true what they say. What goes a-rand, comes a-rand.

ho ho ho

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

Somebody wake me up...

Elvis is in the building everybody! Hey El where yer bin?

gerrymig

Elvis is in the building everybody! Hey El where yer bin?

I've been popping in and out.

Being offensive,then disappearing

What you up to over xmas

You aren't spending enough ! My local Chinese give me a card, a calendar (sadly in Chinese -can't understand it - but it looks nice ) and a bottle of wine (pretty gopping TBH ) every year X)
    Edited by: "rogparki" 15th Dec 2016

Original Poster

rogparki

You aren't spending enough ! My local Chinese give me a card, a calendar … You aren't spending enough ! My local Chinese give me a card, a calendar (sadly in Chinese -can't understand it - but it looks nice ) and a bottle of wine (pretty gopping TBH ) every year X)

Hand delivered?. I know some chinese takeaways give free chopsticks and calenders every year. But i am special as they hand delivered me the card. Considering its free delivery over £10 usually ;).

J4GG4

Hand delivered?. I know some chinese takeaways give free chopsticks and … Hand delivered?. I know some chinese takeaways give free chopsticks and calenders every year. But i am special as they hand delivered me the card. Considering its free delivery over £10 usually ;).

No , comes as a "surprise" around now when I pick up a phone order . To be fair they don't do delivery of the grub let alone cards . No sweat its only 50 yards away and on my way home from the pub

J4GG4

Hand delivered?. I know some chinese takeaways give free chopsticks and … Hand delivered?. I know some chinese takeaways give free chopsticks and calenders every year. But i am special as they hand delivered me the card. Considering its free delivery over £10 usually ;).

if it was a couple other forum members who got the same gesture, they'd probably find something negative to say, you know, cause its from a Bangladeshi takeaway (_;)

Original Poster

EN1GMA

if it was a couple other forum members who got the same gesture, they'd … if it was a couple other forum members who got the same gesture, they'd probably find something negative to say, you know, cause its from a Bangladeshi takeaway (_;)

Why would that be?. They're wonderful, although i may be slightly biased as the wife is Bengali.

awww you are lucky. Great gesture. No chance of getting like this but we do get couple of poppadoms for free
    every time we order

Original Poster

shabbird

awww you are lucky. Great gesture. No chance of getting like this but we … awww you are lucky. Great gesture. No chance of getting like this but we do get couple of poppadoms for free every time we order

To be honest, this takeaway is great. They give free food throughout the year too with your order. Free onion bhaji's..etc. Cannot fault them at all, extremely friendly as well.

J4GG4

To be honest, this takeaway is great. They give free food throughout the … To be honest, this takeaway is great. They give free food throughout the year too with your order. Free onion bhaji's..etc. Cannot fault them at all, extremely friendly as well.

We stick with the same places as well. We order 2 or 3 times a week oO. Just depends on
    who wins in this house. kebabs takeaway for me, and rest of the family is grilled tandoori chicken etc..
    Most times, I have to get a mixed for myself if I want one.

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

Somebody wake me up...

Have you been drinking again X)

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I've been popping in and out.Being offensive,then disappearing What you … I've been popping in and out.Being offensive,then disappearing What you up to over xmas

Not a lot ... been a busy hard year!

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I've been popping in and out.Being offensive,then disappearing What you … I've been popping in and out.Being offensive,then disappearing What you up to over xmas

]I've been popping in and out.

Filth

Original Poster

shabbird

We stick with the same places as well. We order 2 or 3 times a week oO. … We stick with the same places as well. We order 2 or 3 times a week oO. Just depends on who wins in this house. kebabs takeaway for me, and rest of the family is grilled tandoori chicken etc..Most times, I have to get a mixed for myself if I want one.

2 or 3 a week, you must spend a fortune!.

J4GG4

2 or 3 a week, you must spend a fortune!.

nah just the last few months. My mum had knee surgery and so doesn't fancy
    cooking too many times. It will all change next day. days of takeaways are coming at the end.
    although I can always grab a doner at any time.

summerof76

]I've been popping in and out.Filth

I could comment further

Xx

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

I could comment further Xx

Go ahead

I don't know why, but I read that in Karl Pilkington's voice. X)

J4GG4

Why would that be?. They're wonderful, although i may be slightly biased … Why would that be?. They're wonderful, although i may be slightly biased as the wife is Bengali.

I bet Its a halal thing, Enigma probably doesn't realise Bangladeshi food comprises of mostly vegetarian and fish dishes.

summerof76

Go ahead

No

I will keep it to myself

Double filth xxxx

summerof76

Have you been drinking again X)

Just started on the cobra

Rum later on

Deal I found on ear

this has really moved me.

J4GG4

Why would that be?. They're wonderful, although i may be slightly biased … Why would that be?. They're wonderful, although i may be slightly biased as the wife is Bengali.

So how come your wife doesn't cook for you?

is your wife bangladeshi or the restaurant guys wife (_;)

CookinBat

taiko

is your wife bangladeshi or the restaurant guys wife (_;)

bacon.

Original Poster

CookinBat

She does, but why do you assume she should be cooking ;)?

J4GG4

She does, but why do you assume she should be cooking ;)?

Are you saying her cooking isn't good enough for you?

Original Poster

CookinBat

Are you saying her cooking isn't good enough for you?

Depends, are you saying she should be cooking?

lol, we have 2 kids and both work. Sometimes there's no time or energy to cook dinners, but she does do it most days. And i do it once a month, just to even it out.

thats not really even is it

Original Poster

taiko

thats not really even is it

It is when you can't cook at all, but try your best every now and again. No?.

J4GG4

we have 2 kids.

hmm, I sense a curry in the offing.
    [img]images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com%2F-oSLvYwOS52o%2FUV_pgEGbORI%2FAAAAAAAA1IQ%2FK5AbwuOvE-E%2Fs1600%2F44.gif&f=1[/img]

when i was a young lad i always wrote christmas cards to the houses i delivered papers to... then when they gave us (paperboys) tips they usually all gave extra to me helped that my old man owned the shop too X)

ELVIS_THE_PELVIS

NoI will keep it to myselfDouble filth xxxx

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions