A lot less of us about today

Banned 11 replies
Found 22nd Sep 2009
Not gonna reach 200k today I dont think

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

i have noticed an awful lot of new members....................

Original Poster Banned

missp27;6358772

i have noticed an awful lot of new members....................

I've noticed an awful lot of banned/suspended members, probably all of them getting logged on to their other account :lol:

Still shame cos it would be nice to see the tally go up

aye...alot of new people

Banned

probably all reading their new books :w00t:

What books? guess i missed the action again last night, whose suspended/banned this time!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6360836

What books? guess i missed the action again last night, whose … What books? guess i missed the action again last night, whose suspended/banned this time!

the op posted a book in deals

hotukdeals.com/ite…ab/

Lmfao, everyones at it on here, thats why i don't post as much, i got jealous ROFL!!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6360979

Lmfao, everyones at it on here, thats why i don't post as much, i got … Lmfao, everyones at it on here, thats why i don't post as much, i got jealous ROFL!!

well i got the book, just waiting for the deal for the other half of the deal :oops:

sassie;6360991

well i got the book, just waiting for the deal for the other half of the … well i got the book, just waiting for the deal for the other half of the deal :oops:

I'll make one now then, like i say i've not been "snapped up" yet, so should i call round yours loooooooooooooooool

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6361010

I'll make one now then, like i say i've not been "snapped up" yet, so … I'll make one now then, like i say i've not been "snapped up" yet, so should i call round yours loooooooooooooooool

lmfao, ya nutter, it seems us old time members are getting left on the shelf:oops:

Total Members:202146
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3285
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    3. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251

See more discussions