Groups

A Lynds fri night thread :)

Goood evening
    Havent done one of these for aaaaages and seeing as i'm stuck in the house on a fri night for the first time in a while i thought i'd make a fri night thread.
    All those who think its crap, pointless etc etc dont post, easy as
    helllllooooooooooo to everyone else

lynds xx

312 Comments

hey Lynds long time..lol

Banned

You can't out-troll me missus.

Original Poster

plumberman01;8327518

hey Lynds long time..lol

evening :thumbsup: hows u? what u up to this lovely fri night lol

Original Poster

vibeone;8327526

You can't out-troll me missus.

moi?? i wont even try ;-)

Banned

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/sick.gif

lynds xx

hello fellow red

Original Poster

DanJackson;8327539

lynds xx

hehe alright blud :-D:-D:-D xxx

Original Poster

kula-kev;8327543

hello fellow red

hello someone with taste :thumbsup:

lfc_engravedonheart;8327531

evening :thumbsup: hows u? what u up to this lovely fri night lol

now wouldnt you like to know:p

watching telly with me loved one...and pawing catalogues to pick flippin tiles fo me new kitchen!

and my son is a fellow supporter-hes only in st helens

Original Poster

plumberman01;8327564

now wouldnt you like to know:pwatching telly with me loved one...and … now wouldnt you like to know:pwatching telly with me loved one...and pawing catalogues to pick flippin tiles fo me new kitchen!and my son is a fellow supporter-hes only in st helens

aww nice chilled nite like me then sod the kitchen tile hunt, grab a beer lol

i like ur son already :-D

Banned

I think VB1's Harry Potter thread is the one to hang out in tonight! :whistling:

Banned

master_chief;8327610

I think VB1's Harry Potter thread is the one to hang out in tonight! … I think VB1's Harry Potter thread is the one to hang out in tonight! :whistling:

It's Paedogeddon according to some!

Original Poster

master_chief;8327610

I think VB1's Harry Potter thread is the one to hang out in tonight! … I think VB1's Harry Potter thread is the one to hang out in tonight! :whistling:

hahaha i'm happy where i am thanks :thumbsup:

plumberman01;8327564

now wouldnt you like to know:pwatching telly with me loved one...and … now wouldnt you like to know:pwatching telly with me loved one...and pawing catalogues to pick flippin tiles fo me new kitchen!and my son is a fellow supporter-hes only in st helens

my hubby is a tiler & has only done half of the tiling in the kitchen before xmas i'm still waiting for him to finish it :x

Original Poster

cheerleader;8327642

my hubby is a tiler & has only done half of the tiling in the kitchen … my hubby is a tiler & has only done half of the tiling in the kitchen before xmas i'm still waiting for him to finish it :x

evening cheer ;-)

Banned

vibeone;8327624

It's Paedogeddon according to some!

I've already opened a paedo-file and marked you name in it

lfc_engravedonheart;8327662

evening cheer ;-)

hiya lynds fancy seeing you here :whistling::giggle:

Banned

DanJackson;8327664

I've already opened a paedo-file and marked you name in it

I always thought it was something to do with nails?

sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(

but do not fear, i have football manager to keep me company :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;8327724

sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(

awww bless ya... i'm stuck at home too coz all my friends are boring or skint AND i've got no kids tonight.... bad times :-(

Banned

micoo;8327724

sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(but do not fear, i have … sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(but do not fear, i have football manager to keep me company :lol:

I wish I could get addicted to football manager but i just cant get into it.

Banned

micoo;8327724

sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(but do not fear, i have … sooo bored, stuck at home cos the gf is away :-(but do not fear, i have football manager to keep me company :lol:

Hold up.....

Your gyal has gone away so you have invited a football manager around for company?

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/gay.gif

hia OH is making me dinner while i munch on carrots, also he wants me to play ps3 with him but i cba would rather play scrabble :roll: will play anyways just to make him happy

Original Poster

DanJackson;8327746

Hold up.....Your gyal has gone away so you have invited a football … Hold up.....Your gyal has gone away so you have invited a football manager around for company?

hahaha that actually made me laugh.... me laughing at DJ1, whats going on!!

Banned

My thread got locked, so I'm moving in here.

inb4 tara0182

and spammed:( DG1... your work is lost forever

You must feel like banksy

lfc_engravedonheart;8327771

hahaha that actually made me laugh.... me laughing at DJ1, whats going … hahaha that actually made me laugh.... me laughing at DJ1, whats going on!!

made me :lol: too :giggle:

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8327766

hia OH is making me dinner while i munch on carrots, also he wants me … hia OH is making me dinner while i munch on carrots, also he wants me to play ps3 with him but i cba would rather play scrabble :roll: will play anyways just to make him happy

hey ILL, must admit ps3 is better than scrabble :thumbsup:

Original Poster

vibeone;8327782

My thread got locked, so I'm moving in here.inb4 tara0182

well behave mr, no peados allowed :-D

cheerleader;8327790

made me :lol: too :giggle:

found that quite funny lol

vibeone;8327742

I wish I could get addicted to football manager but i just cant get into … I wish I could get addicted to football manager but i just cant get into it.

Try heroin. See if you can get into that.

Banned

vibeone;8327782

My thread got locked, so I'm moving in here.inb4 tara0182

It's a conspiracy. We be runnin da misk and the internet po-po are beating us down. I feel like Rodney King.

All you were doing was a harmless bit of http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/fap.gif

mr.potato_head;8327808

:w00t:

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8327808

haha that made me laugh too.... whats going on with me tonight :? think i have the giggles

Original Poster

DanJackson;8327811

It's a conspiracy. We be runnin da misk and the internet po-po are … It's a conspiracy. We be runnin da misk and the internet po-po are beating us down. I feel like Rodney King. All you were doing was a harmless bit of

omg and again i laughed.... you're not supposed to be funny

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8327821

haha that made me laugh too.... whats going on with me tonight :? think i … haha that made me laugh too.... whats going on with me tonight :? think i have the giggles

It's all that Lambrini. And the cakes. And the pies. And the chips. And the gravy. And the curry.

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/fat.gif

lfc_engravedonheart;8327821

haha that made me laugh too.... whats going on with me tonight :? think i … haha that made me laugh too.... whats going on with me tonight :? think i have the giggles

me too :giggle:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8327805

well behave mr, no peados allowed :-D

Nah I'm safe. i don't have a beard anyway.

DG1 - Be careful with your smilies... I think I've just created a monster

Original Poster

DanJackson;8327829

It's all that Lambrini. And the cakes. And the pies. And the chips. And … It's all that Lambrini. And the cakes. And the pies. And the chips. And the gravy. And the curry.

dont mix gravy and curry so count the gravy out but must be hyper off all the E numbers from the other stuff and the bubbles of the lambrini..... think its going to my head

Original Poster

cheerleader;8327832

me too :giggle:

really dunno what is wrong with me..... think i've drank too much wine already :oops:

Banned

lfc_engravedonheart;8327844

really dunno what is wrong with me..... think i've drank too much wine … really dunno what is wrong with me..... think i've drank too much wine already :oops:

send pics via PM

Original Poster

vibeone;8327834

Nah I'm safe. i don't have a beard anyway.DG1 - Be careful with your … Nah I'm safe. i don't have a beard anyway.DG1 - Be careful with your smilies... I think I've just created a monster

BUT do you have a string vest
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions