Groups

A MAG Beta code going spare?

I always hate asking, but I've contributed a few Beta codes in my time here, and just wondered if anyone won or obtained a MAG Beta code for the PS3 and isn't planning on using it?

I don't really have much to offer except perhaps some pennis and undying love from me to you, it's genuinely the only game this year i've wanted to play and completely missed out on.

Thankyou guys!

13 Comments

Original Poster

anybody?

People might be too scared to answer until you correct a little spelling mistake perhaps

I always hate asking, but I've contributed a few Beta codes in my time … I always hate asking, but I've contributed a few Beta codes in my time here, and just wondered if anyone won or obtained a MAG Beta code for the PS3 and isn't planning on using it?I don't really have much to offer except perhaps some pennis and undying love from me to you, it's genuinely the only game this year i've wanted to play and completely missed out on.Thankyou guys!

You could try the code I just sent you via Pm it was an access code to register though so doubt it will work and was also for US version beta

dontasciime;6374654

People might be too scared to answer until you correct a little spelling … People might be too scared to answer until you correct a little spelling mistake perhaps

why would anyone care?

mono2k6;6374695

why would anyone care?

I'm not going to explain it :lol

mono2k6;6374695

why would anyone care?

Perhaps pennies are more favourable that what was on offer

BFN,

fp.

Ok then I lied

I don't really have much to offer except perhaps some pennis and undying … I don't really have much to offer except perhaps some pennis and undying love from me to you, it's genuinely the only game this year i've wanted to play and completely missed out on.

I was going to ask the same thing.

Looks a great game
    Does anyone know were the codes were given away?

I'm beginning to repeat myself now...

PS. If anybody missed out on an invitation to the M.A.G Beta there is some hope...

"]If You Registered For Euro MAG Beta, You WILL Get A Code"
    ---
    It may very well be the most anticipated beta test of the generation and absolutely everyone wants a taste. We found that during our MAG beta code giveaway, when we received about 750 wallpaper submissions in the span of only 72 hours (all codes are gone, by the way).

But if you're in Europe, it's plenty easy to snag a spot in the testing. If you haven't already received one of the 16,000 codes SCEE was giving away, have no fear: you'll get one, so long as you registered. According to TheSixthAxis, European SOCOM and MAG producer Shijima has confirmed that if you registered to get a code before and haven't seen one yet, it will be on its way very, very soon:

"I can confirm that everyone in all regions who registered but never received their code will be sent one over the course of tomorrow, probably by 2-3pm UK time. Furthermore, in an effort to try and do a Quantum Leap (put right what once went wrong), we will be sending out codes to the remaining 20,000-odd people who registered. So, if you managed to register on the site before the competition closed, I am told that you WILL get your code tomorrow."

Yeah, in this particular case, European gamers certainly aren't getting the short end of the stick. And the more people flood into this beta, the more everyone will become psyched for the final product (and the better Zipper Interactive can test the stability of those servers). We'd like to tell you we could just grab another set of codes for everyone here in the US but hey, at least 100 diligent dudes are in 'cuz of us. That's something.

9/22/2009 9:14:37 PM Ben Dutka
    ---

BFN,

fp.

I registered pretty late and got one, just downloading the 3 gig patch so should be ready to rock and roll about a week after the game comes out.

have to say though, the videos ive watched all make it look extremely dull

Holy testicles, this game is seriously poor, honestly, dont bother mate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions