Groups
    EXPIRED

A 'Man' Fridge

I'd really like a 'cool' looking, and practical mini/desktop fridge for my bedroom/office type thing.

Or when I move into a shared house... to keep my goodies safe ; )
    A bit like the Stella fridge... but more useful storage space.

7 Comments

Got some on the Amazon site, might be worth a look?

amazon.co.uk/s/?…o_e

Original Poster

KazzyD;6628826

Got some on the Amazon site, might be worth a … Got some on the Amazon site, might be worth a look?http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&keywords=mini-fridge&tag=googhydr-21&index=aps&hvadid=4764579721&ref=pd_sl_3q3j8y5a9o_e

Thanks... still about £100 mark (usual price).
    I was sorta holding out for a real steal... but still, nice fridges thank you! :thumbsup:

For a bedroom they are too noisy - speaking from experience.

simon1966;6638579

Yeah I used to have one in my room they make a noise every now and again which gets rather annoying xD

simon1966;6638579

+1 I had a Husky fridge in my bedroom made a noise, so it's not under the stairs!

Original Poster

Hmm... maybe for my office then.

How noisy is noisy. Coz I was thinking if I end up back in London again, I'm probably going to be renting a room in a house again... I feel really uncomfortable using other families' kitchens and fridges etc. - especially when I fill it full of SH*TE!

Relievo;6639159

Hmm... maybe for my office then.How noisy is noisy. Coz I was thinking if … Hmm... maybe for my office then.How noisy is noisy. Coz I was thinking if I end up back in London again, I'm probably going to be renting a room in a house again... I feel really uncomfortable using other families' kitchens and fridges etc. - especially when I fill it full of SH*TE!

They're not that noisy; bearable but you know it's there lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value25
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1954
      3. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1128

See more discussions