1. Tes Deals
Groups

A man is in the queue at Tesco's....

and sees this busty blonde staring at him, he can't believe she is staring at him, then she starts waving.

'Excuse me do I know you?' he asks.

'Yes I think you are the father of one of my kids' she says.

The man thinks back and remembers his one act of infidelity and says "Are you that bird I went with on me stag do, whilst your mate whipped me and your other mate stuck a brush up my ****?'

'No' she replies 'I'm your son's English teacher!'

9 Comments

:giggle:ooooooooohh

that was already posted here before. next

Lol!!

Not bad, still prefer this one even though its sad:
    2 Muffins in an oven, 1 says to the other "crikey its hot in here is'nt it" other one says "ARRGGGH A TALKING MUFFIN!"

crel2000;1821337

[QUOTE=masterbrown;1821388]Not bad, still prefer this one even though its … [QUOTE=masterbrown;1821388]Not bad, still prefer this one even though its sad:2 Muffins in an oven, 1 says to the other "crikey its hot in here is'nt it" other one says "ARRGGGH A TALKING MUFFIN!"

:?

that one also was said on here before mate!

Little Boy has lost his mum in Tesco - He goes up to a Security Guard.
    What's your mum like? the security guard says to the little boy
    Vodka and Big ***** replies the little boy!

I missed them first time round when they were posted here so thanks for that.

Admin

Guys A joke is a joke, but don't cross the line please-
    Racist comments & swearing and otherwise offensive statements won't be tolerated :thumbsup:

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846224
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO45
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32161
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416145

See more discussions