A mans mind.....HELP PLEASE :D

Can anyone, anyone, enlighten me as to how a mans mind works....

I have never been so confused in all my life and am seriousy considering just turning into a nun.....

Ahhhhhh mennnnnnn

Ok.....Maybe just something to cheer me up?

Much appreciated

120 Comments

Hope you're enlightened...
http://www.owensworld.com/funnyimages/files/brain_big.jpg

lmao :lol:

answer is ? ...... a mans mind dont work.....i know as i am a woman...

http://blog.educastur.es/mariav/files/2008/04/picresized_1209105195_male_brain.jpg

nag nag nag :roll:

Banned

WOW...a lot of Sexism in here....

SPAMMED

That's not where my brain is

owlass;3896965

nag nag nag :roll:

it's only called nagging if you don't do as you're told the first time we tell you :whistling:

Banned

women dont understand as they dont listen to what a man actually says .. they only hear what they think they want to hear

Original Poster

This isn't a sexism thread, it is a curiosity thread! And something to cheer me up and to save me from nunhood! ( Although I'm sure it's fab! )

Thanks folk, much appreciaed :thumbsup:

sn0ttyang3l;3896987

it's only called nagging if you don't do as you're told the first time we … it's only called nagging if you don't do as you're told the first time we tell you :whistling:

but ya don't tell us the first time, ya just think you did :-D

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3897028

i don't even try to figure it out:thumbsup: accept men for what they are, … i don't even try to figure it out:thumbsup: accept men for what they are, as they are, they're good entertainment:) world would be a boring place if we were all women

I went threw a stage of this, but then they just don't stop sometimes and it annoys me :whistling:

:thinking:

:? I would love to be a man for one day.....Just to see what it is like!

Original Poster

choc1969;3896958

I loved the little specks and what they do, sooo true :giggle:

sorry what was that again didnt hear you..........

Banned

and on the other hand ...
http://www.geocities.com/rainforest/vines/3951/femalebrain.gif

choc1969;3896958

Yes, but you could do the same thing for a woman's brain, only with the central node replaced with one dedicated to the relentless amassing of shoes, and everything else replaced with tear glands.

starsparkle2311;3897028

i don't even try to figure it out:thumbsup: accept men for what they are, … i don't even try to figure it out:thumbsup: accept men for what they are, as they are, they're good entertainment:) world would be a boring place if we were all women

i'll second that!:-D

http://www.mtsu.edu/%7Estudskl/braingen.jpg

Banned

[QUOTE=munnski;3897000]am seriousy considering just turning into a nunQUOTE]

would you change your username to "nunnski" :lol:

Original Poster

Now that female brain is ALMOST spot on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;3897127

[QUOTE=munnski;3897000]am seriousy considering just turning into a … [QUOTE=munnski;3897000]am seriousy considering just turning into a nunQUOTE]would you change your username to "nunnski" :lol:

:w00t: Classic! :giggle:

mullet;3896941

answer is ? ...... a mans mind dont work.....i know as i am a woman...

My mind has stopped working just by looking at your avatar!!!!!!

starsparkle2311;3897130

lol, i think i have to many male hormones :oops: chocolate's good, … lol, i think i have to many male hormones :oops: chocolate's good, but...................

munnski;3897135

Now that female brain is ALMOST spot on :thumbsup:

need to replace the moods one with SEX :w00t:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3897103

now that would be fun, oh the joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, Imagine! And just for them to be us for one day! Although I can only imagine what they would do :roll:

Original Poster

choc1969;3897148

need to replace the moods one with SEX :w00t:

My moods one would be bigger :thumbsup:

wheres the bone idle and lazy gland off all these male brain pictures?:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::

munnski;3897058

:? I would love to be a man for one day.....Just to see what it is like!

work hard all day, get a female to nag ya, and look at the newer models on offer :-D

Original Poster

owlass;3897174

work hard all day, get a female to nag ya, and look at the newer models … work hard all day, get a female to nag ya, and look at the newer models on offer :-D

Now your last thing u guys do was spot on :thumbsup:

Original Poster

mullet;3897165

wheres the bone idle and lazy gland off all these male brain … wheres the bone idle and lazy gland off all these male brain pictures?:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::

Yeah the selfish meanie one seems to be missed out too

Original Poster

:p:p:p

mullet;3897165

wheres the bone idle and lazy gland off all these male brain … wheres the bone idle and lazy gland off all these male brain pictures?:santa::santa::santa::santa::

usually inter changeable with the sex one......plus the sulking :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;3897211

usually inter changeable with the sex one......plus the sulking … usually inter changeable with the sex one......plus the sulking :whistling:

:giggle:

whats that suppose to mean ? cdr67

Original Poster

I think he means as he's male as soon as he seems a woman in a bikini.....theres not much else he can think of.....:roll:

I wouldn't become a nun. You'll end up more frustrated. :evil:

oh yes what glad does that come from now. i got it !!!!!!!! now its the" miserable old dirty **** GLAND"

munnski;3897267

I think he means as he's male as soon as he seems a woman in a … I think he means as he's male as soon as he seems a woman in a bikini.....theres not much else he can think of.....:roll:

Maybe he's never had a bit on the side....:whistling:

Original Poster

Mystx;3897322

I wouldn't become a nun. You'll end up more frustrated. :evil:

I don't think thats possible! :thinking:

Original Poster

rockyfella;3897369

Maybe he's never had a bit on the side....:whistling:

I'm sure he's had some veg with his dinner :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Criminal Immigrants and British Justice - makes me proud!2238
    2. What an absolute disgrace2154
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764004
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…22

See more discussions