a meat you'd like to try

Found 4th Sep 2017
zebra is next on my list, om nom nom
2781505-QohTz.jpg

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

Eagerly awaiting miles' jaw-dropping input...

31889595-OIKrV.jpg

Love a nice bit of Beaver. Don't have it as often as i'd like, but nice all the same.
60 Comments

Anybody tried the crocodile? Always got me wondering what it would taste like!

Had zebra. It was nice. A very lean, gamey meat.

chuckiedoll1 m ago

Anybody tried the crocodile? Always got me wondering what it would taste …Anybody tried the crocodile? Always got me wondering what it would taste like!

It's horrible. A pink meat that doesn't change colour after it's cooked and tasted of fish.

SJHan2 m ago

It's horrible. A pink meat that doesn't change colour after it's cooked …It's horrible. A pink meat that doesn't change colour after it's cooked and tasted of fish.

That's what I thought.

SJHan15 m ago

It's horrible. A pink meat that doesn't change colour after it's cooked …It's horrible. A pink meat that doesn't change colour after it's cooked and tasted of fish.

Yum, sounds like what the Japanese would love lol

Ooh, something off the endangered list. An Amur Leopard, perhaps.

Crocodile and make it snappy
31889533-XDRwZ.jpg

Eagerly awaiting miles' jaw-dropping input...

31889595-OIKrV.jpg

Human.

Original Poster

CoeK12 m ago

Human.

treat yourself

(very disturbing court case in South Africa at the moment about cannibalism)

fanpages25 m ago

Eagerly awaiting miles' jaw-dropping input...[Image]

Filth

Dark.Energy9 m ago

treat yourself :p(very disturbing court case in South Africa at the …treat yourself :p(very disturbing court case in South Africa at the moment about cannibalism)

You are assuming I am human too of course. I could be a very talented dog.

Dolphin or Owl.

Man sausage

Long haired or rough collie. Not to fussed tbh.

Original Poster

CoeK9 m ago

You are assuming I am human too of course. I could be a very talented dog.

If you were a dog that could read & write English & use the internet I'm fairly sure I would've seen it in the Daily Star before now

Cats must have a use...

chuckiedoll1 h, 25 m ago

Anybody tried the crocodile? Always got me wondering what it would taste …Anybody tried the crocodile? Always got me wondering what it would taste like!

I didnt mind crocodile, like fishy pork chicken.

I heard Elk/Moose is really good but its expensive in the uk.

Swan.
The Queen is protecting them for a reason

That reason being, they are delicious

OldEnglish14 m ago

Long haired or rough collie. Not to fussed tbh.

Not much meat on a collie. Mines a skinny runt.

Dark.Energy14 m ago

If you were a dog that could read & write English & use the internet I'm …If you were a dog that could read & write English & use the internet I'm fairly sure I would've seen it in the Daily Star before now

Woof...

Original Poster

DKLS24 m ago

Dolphin or Owl.

you could do a 3 bird roast, owl inside a penguin inside an ostrich
31890181-oHMQR.jpg

incidentally there is a certain website ive been meaning to buy from that has a beaver salami and different jerkys, they seem to have a sale on at the moment. I would post a link but im guessing they are a too small a company and it would get removed. I would love to try these different kinds of "wild game meat" from a .co.uk website has anyone used such webpages?

catbeans7 m ago

incidentally there is a certain website ive been meaning to buy from that …incidentally there is a certain website ive been meaning to buy from that has a beaver salami and different jerkys, they seem to have a sale on at the moment. I would post a link but im guessing they are a too small a company and it would get removed. I would love to try these different kinds of "wild game meat" from a .co.uk website has anyone used such webpages?

I use these guys
keziefoods.co.uk

Original Poster

thread is making me hungry now, luckily I've got some pan fried badger for tea

I've got some horse in the freezer. I mean dobbin not a findus lasagne.
Not a big fan of crocodile but my son has it for Christmas dinner every year.
Think I've tried most things commercially available but my favourite is kangaroo.
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 4th Sep 2017

Dark.Energy40 m ago

you could do a 3 bird roast, owl inside a penguin inside an ostrich[Image]

If Penguin is anything like Puffin, I would skip that from the 3 bird roast that was weird the meat was like liver but with a fishy aftertaste.

Plus Puffins are kinda too cute to munch again.. I did have the opportunity to eat Owl in china, it was in a cage hung up in the restaurant, I bought it and released it much to the dismay of the waiter.

31890443-pDrb7.jpg

catbeans7 m ago

thanks, im tempted to buy Elk.im tempted by this; …thanks, im tempted to buy Elk.im tempted by this; https://wildgamemeat.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/bbq-deal?variant=41043414541

Make a good Christmas present

Love a nice bit of Beaver. Don't have it as often as i'd like, but nice all the same.

chuckiedoll2 h, 46 m ago

chicken with a slight fishy aftertaste

archer120413 m ago

Yeah, don't really fancy that!
Have eaten chicken/eggs that have been fed on fish scraps and that wasn't pleasant!

i am not very adventurous when it comes to food so unlikely to want to try new meat but possibly rabbit, lame i know

archer120420 m ago

Sounds a bit like Beaver.

DKLS2 h, 6 m ago

Dolphin or Owl.

31890971-vgbeQ.jpg
Edited by: "RossD89" 4th Sep 2017

When I was in Barbados the staple diet was Dolphin, I was really peed off when I found out it wasn't flipper but a flying fish they called dolphin.

Also I was disappointed when I was younger to find out that loin steaks where pork and not Simba from the lion king movie!

OldEnglish55 m ago

Love a nice bit of Beaver. Don't have it as often as i'd like, but nice …Love a nice bit of Beaver. Don't have it as often as i'd like, but nice all the same.

Like crocodile meat, I've heard beaver can taste a bit fishy!

Richmond Sausages.. it's like a meat kinder surprise.. who really knows what the contents are.. but they are the nation's favourite... must be mind control drugs..

Reindeer

Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 15 m ago

Reindeer

Tried that. It's ok. Nothing out of the ordinary. And it kept popping up all over the house at unexpected times
Post a comment
@
    Text