Groups

A member asked a simple question too do with FS/FT

and then it gets locked, just as i was about to subscribe!

34 Comments

some people cant handle the truth you see :whistling:

said member received a PM from ASB

I wouldn't mind seeing it lol

Don't worry, as soon as ASB sends me this promised PM, I will post the username!! EVERYONE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EMAIL SAID USERNAME BECAUSE IT'S NOT MINE! I also have a screen print of ASB saying he won't infract me for posting it, so that's all angles covered now

Banned

it was removed by the mod, no doubt so no one could see the name calling going on

Banned

To be fair, she was asked to post the PM, so she should be allowed to, rather than the thread being locked.

Original Poster

couldnt a mod of just deleted the unnecessary posts by trollds and let the other person get is question answered

in b4 my thread is lockedd !!!

apparently i was being nasty :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;8320663

you were :lol:

Banned

btw my post in that thread was in jest. Salmon is a idiot, but shes a nice idiot, and deserves her day in court / misc

Banned

micoo;8320663

its amazing what you can get away with calling other members aint it, not worth me trying it, but think you know what you are without me gaining a suspension for calling you it

Banned

sassie;8320677

its amazing what you can get away with calling other members aint it, not … its amazing what you can get away with calling other members aint it, not worth me trying it, but think you know what you are without me gaining a suspension for calling you it

Don't forget you are on the hitlist.

sassie;8320677

its amazing what you can get away with calling other members aint it, not … its amazing what you can get away with calling other members aint it, not worth me trying it, but think you know what you are without me gaining a suspension for calling you it

lol you take this site to seriously

Banned

micoo;8320690

lol you take this site to seriously

do you say that to members to hide your seriousness of it

The ebay username I apparently gave was "ANDYSHANGO". As you can see from ebay, this person lives in Greater Manchester. My ebay account is registered to my old uni address in Oxford, and I now live in Birmingham. How is that me?
    PS. Like I say, please feel free to email this person. If you could make the emails offensive, that'd be even better as I'm sure after a while, they'd report you under the Mal Comms act.

vibeone;8320684

Don't forget you are on the hitlist.

[center]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6728/thehitlist.jpg[/center]

Banned

second post youve used too instead of to

no hate

only use "too" when it can be replaced by the word "also" or "besides"........ or if it means excessive... like too much.

/lesson

baffledsalmon;8320700

The ebay username I apparently gave was "ANDYSHANGO". As you can see from … The ebay username I apparently gave was "ANDYSHANGO". As you can see from ebay, this person lives in Greater Manchester. My ebay account is registered to my old uni address in Oxford, and I now live in Birmingham. How is that me?PS. Like I say, please feel free to email this person. If you could make the emails offensive, that'd be even better as I'm sure after a while, they'd report you under the Mal Comms act.

lets see the pm then

Original Poster

:lol:

dont mind mee ........

**waits for asb **

casparwhite;8320709

second post youve used too instead of tono hate only use "too" when it … second post youve used too instead of tono hate only use "too" when it can be replaced by the word "also" or "besides"........ or if it means excessive... like too much./lesson

Too out of Ten, for effort........:roll:

sassie;8320698

do you say that to members to hide your seriousness of it

lol wut?

**** u on about haha :lol:

this is all very interesting

Indeed

Banned

Tbh I have no idea why those comments were allowed, as whatever someone is deemed to have done wrong, the name calling was childish and uncalled for, most would have been lookn at a good suspension for it.

Original Poster

ilovelilac;8320746

+ 1 :-D

Banned

rockyfella;8320729

Too out of Ten, for effort........:roll:

copy n paste job, with added "besides":-D

never too much effort for hukd threads

tinkerbell28;8320782

Tbh I have no idea why those comments were allowed, as whatever someone … Tbh I have no idea why those comments were allowed, as whatever someone is deemed to have done wrong, the name calling was childish and uncalled for, most would have been lookn at a good suspension for it.

But of course now that the thread has been locked and moved we don't have the ability to report the posts.

numanoids;8320792

But of course now that the thread has been locked and moved we don't have … But of course now that the thread has been locked and moved we don't have the ability to report the posts.

You can report posts when a thread is locked.

Care to look at my post above ^ the thread is back.

I think you need to learn some more about the site before complaining so much.

Edit: unless you mean you cant report the 'offensive' posts as they have been removed? If you meant that then surely the posts have been dealt with and the necessary infractions would be issued out

ilovelilac;8320746

http://i44.tinypic.com/34sgmz8.gif

Banned

numanoids;8320792

But of course now that the thread has been locked and moved we don't have … But of course now that the thread has been locked and moved we don't have the ability to report the posts.

The posts have gone now.

numptyj;8320801

You can report posts when a thread is locked.Care to look at my post … You can report posts when a thread is locked.Care to look at my post above ^ the thread is back.I think you need to learn some more about the site before complaining so much.

Yeah and if you look at the timings of the posts, they were pretty close as your reply had not appeared when I was writing my response.

I'll refrain from commenting on your last piece of advice but I'll make my own judgements.

Banned

numptyj;8320801

You can report posts when a thread is locked.Care to look at my post … You can report posts when a thread is locked.Care to look at my post above ^ the thread is back.I think you need to learn some more about the site before complaining so much.Edit: unless you mean you cant report the 'offensive' posts as they have been removed? If you meant that then surely the posts have been dealt with and the necessary infractions would be issued out

Yeah thats prolly what they mean. Oddly sometimes the mods seem to just delete posts without issuing infractions. I call it bonus time. then go and abuse someone else until they have no choice.

vibeone;8320849

Yeah thats prolly what they mean. Oddly sometimes the mods seem to just … Yeah thats prolly what they mean. Oddly sometimes the mods seem to just delete posts without issuing infractions. I call it bonus time. then go and abuse someone else until they have no choice.

Actually I was in the process of reporting the posts when the thread was moved as I no longer had access to those posts, however I agree that the posts have been removed, but I doubt anything will ultimately be done about them.

Banned

Thread closed. The original thread is back open after a tidy up and reminder issued.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2473
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1529
    3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767386

See more discussions