Groups

A must watch film

Me and the missus just watched a Spanish film called Rec, which is a great scarey flick.

It's entirely shot in first perspective like Cloverfield (which I was disappointed with after all the hype).

14 Comments

is it subtitles?

Original Poster

edjaned;2761406

is it subtitles?

Si.

Better than The Orphanage?

I watched it a few weeks ago.
    I agree it's a brilliant little film, apparently, there is a Hollywood remake of it on the way called Quarantine.
    The leading actress is cute... :-)

I liked Cloverfield, it was not overbearingly scary but scary enough. This looks weewy scawy and I'm a big girls blouse :-(

Banned

I watched this last year. Pretty good. My top MUST WATCH film at the moment is FELON (superb!).

watched cloverfield last night didnt think much of it

edjaned;2763383

watched cloverfield last night didnt think much of it

its the ending thats all thats wrong with it

REC looks good though best price atm is £10 at tesco jersey bit too costy for a dvd

dandoc2;2763430

its the ending thats all thats wrong with itREC looks good though best … its the ending thats all thats wrong with itREC looks good though best price atm is £10 at tesco jersey bit too costy for a dvd

yes it is

i felt dissapointed at the end

im put of watching "REC" if its in subtitles

edjaned;2763485

yes it isi felt dissapointed at the endim put of watching "REC" if its in … yes it isi felt dissapointed at the endim put of watching "REC" if its in subtitles

horror movies are best when they are subtitled :thumbsup:

I've got REC on my Lovefilm list, hope it comes soon as I've heard a lot of good things about it!

bjmcghee;2763605

I've got REC on my Lovefilm list, hope it comes soon as I've heard a lot … I've got REC on my Lovefilm list, hope it comes soon as I've heard a lot of good things about it!

I wanna see CJ7 stil lwaiting for andy108uk to tell me if its any good

Banned

dandoc2;2763632

I wanna see CJ7 stil lwaiting for andy108uk to tell me if its any good

I'll give it a watch this afternoon and let you know if any good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972446
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27146
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!810
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764716

See more discussions