Groups

A new phone contract is now due, are there any networks that give free internet on their pay monthly tariff?

i am looking to pay around £20 a month need about 500 to 700 minutes,only need around 100 texts maximum, main thing I really want is internet though.
    Any help, guidance or personal usage will help, thanks

5 Comments

supermod

By internet do you mean web browsing on your phone or a dongle for a laptop ? (just checking)

O2 do a sim for £20/month & you can choose web browsing as your free bolt on + standard 600 mins & 1000 texts (MMS = 4 texts). > ]http//ww…o-/ . You can change your free bolt on once a month:thumbsup:

garbage456;3140542

yes internet browsing (and downloading)

same as my other post on the other thread.

search mobdeal.com

sigma;3140533

By internet do you mean web browsing on your phone or a dongle for a … By internet do you mean web browsing on your phone or a dongle for a laptop ? (just checking)O2 do a sim for £20/month & you can choose web browsing as your free bolt on + standard 600 mins & 1000 texts (MMS = 4 texts). > ]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/222415/o2-simplicty-tariff-was-25-down-to-/ . You can change your free bolt on once a month:thumbsup:

id go for that aswell

but no phone

supermod

monkeybrains;3140598

id go for that aswellbut no phone

A month ago there were a number of refurbs on offer eg N95 & Nokia C902 & people were getting those. Don't know if they currently have refurb deals & which ones are available. I got the sim for my O/H & he just stuck it straight in his existing phone. He wanted unlimited texts but I like the fact that you can change to eg unlimited browsing should he change his phone etc. Bills are viewed online & payment is by DD but the service has been good since he got it :thumbsup:

garbage456;3141292

Which company

o2, give them a ring
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634
      5. Tesco vouchers?11

See more discussions