A new study found that it takes the average person roughly 10 weeks to do this... What is it?

Posted 15th Nov
Just for fun - A new study found that it takes the average person roughly 10 weeks to do this - what is it?

Will reveal the real answer tomorrow but I want your funny answers to the above, No wrong answers.
Community Updates
Misc
32 Comments
I give up, all I know It is not the same one as that for another study that found that it takes the average person roughly 15 weeks to do.
Sleep for a month
Eat fruit pastilles without chewing them
eat and pass gum
Grow a full beard?
38997417-uoPx8.jpg
Sleep 70 nights? On average I do this every 10 weeks.
The washing up?
Judging by the lack of consideration shown on our roads, my guess is that it takes people this long to think that they are entitled to drive the way that they want and that everyone else should get out of their way.

Mind you, the same behaviour is visible everywhere, not just on the roads.
Learn a new language.

Konichiwa
Form a new habit.
Find a decent deal on hot uk deals ?
Think of a funny answer for this question
Become officially a foetus.
ELVIS_THE_PELVIS15/11/2019 19:10

Form a new habit.

Apparently, a conventional habit takes just a month to learn but can take much longer if I am doing the learning.
To put all the old apps/info from old mobile phone to the new one
Give a new partner a key to your property.
ashmac15/11/2019 19:16

Find a decent deal on hot uk deals ?

Are you sure it’s not get signed up to eBay after a ban?
Oneday7715/11/2019 20:45

Are you sure it’s not get signed up to eBay after a ban?

That’s second 🤭
Forgive their wife / husband for the crap Christmas presents they bought you!
Put their Christmas tree and decorations up, and take them back down again.

Where I live, some folk put their Chrimbo stuff up in November.

One starts and the fools follow
Edited by: "psychedelicrenegade" 15th Nov
change underwear?
cibarious15/11/2019 19:06

Judging by the lack of consideration shown on our roads, my guess is that …Judging by the lack of consideration shown on our roads, my guess is that it takes people this long to think that they are entitled to drive the way that they want and that everyone else should get out of their way. Mind you, the same behaviour is visible everywhere, not just on the roads.

Along the same lines, I reckon it's ten weeks after a foggy day before they turn off their fog lights...
For a Vegan, to stop telling everyone they're a Vegan?

To learn to juggle, while unicycling blindfolded on a tightrope over a tank of sharks?
One of which, I'm told is a Vegan.
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell16/11/2019 11:05

For a Vegan, to stop telling everyone they're a Vegan?To learn to juggle, …For a Vegan, to stop telling everyone they're a Vegan?To learn to juggle, while unicycling blindfolded on a tightrope over a tank of sharks?One of which, I'm told is a Vegan.

We are missing your insightful comment in this thread...

[ hotukdeals.com/com…874 ]
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell16/11/2019 11:05

For a Vegan, to stop telling everyone they're a Vegan?

Unbelievable comment and so wrong of you to say something like that.

They never stop telling people.
@nwressell

You said on the 15th, day before yesterday, "Will reveal the real answer tomorrow."

What you said did not come true. Today is the 17th.

fanpages15/11/2019 21:03

Provide any input to their own "Misc" thread?[ …Provide any input to their own "Misc" thread?[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/just-for-fun-no-wrong-answers-according-to-a-new-study-around-20-of-women-have-used-this-as-an-excuse-to-get-out-of-a-date-3327198 ]

Spot on as evidenced.
Sorry forgot to add the answer.

The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over a break up according to a recent study.
nwressell17/11/2019 12:23

Sorry forgot to add the answer.The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over …Sorry forgot to add the answer.The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over a break up according to a recent study.

Some people will never get over the loss of the "For Sale/Trade" Forum.
nwressell17/11/2019 12:23

Sorry forgot to add the answer.The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over …Sorry forgot to add the answer.The answer is it takes 10 weeks to get over a break up according to a recent study.

It also takes 10 weeks to develop bad driving habits after passing your driving test as I alluded in my earlier post.
independent.co.uk/new…tml
cibarious17/11/2019 14:36

It also takes 10 weeks to develop bad driving habits after passing your …It also takes 10 weeks to develop bad driving habits after passing your driving test as I alluded in my earlier post.https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/bad-drivers-car-owners-ten-weeks-passing-test-habits-learners-roads-a8415541.html

"Survey shows drivers sometimes forget to wear seatbelts after less than four months of gaining full licence"

Clunk(y)-click every sentence; "...after less than four months...".
To find a thread in Misc worth reading
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants