A New Year story that warmed my cockles

Found 31st Dec 2017
Gender equality bites back, I love it.

Our swimming pond is NOT gender fluid: Fury of Hampstead Heath ladies after men identifying as women are allowed into their famous bathing lake
  • The famous Ladies' Pond on London's Hampstead Heath will no longer be preserved just for women
  • This week, a spokesman for the City of London Corporation confirmed to the MoS that men transitioning to women will be allowed to use the pond and the female changing rooms
  • Regular users have said they were 'appalled' that a 'young man' wearing a bikini came to use the pond this summer
  • Female bathers were outraged at the prospect of transitioning men being admitted – despite there being a men’s and a mixed pond available

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
32959850-56R3h.jpg

9 Comments
32959673-ERavw.jpgHey girlfriend where you get that lipstick?

ALL THE SNOWFLAKES MELTED AND CREATED A POND!
I sexually identify myself as a wooden table
Absoloutly ridiculous
32959850-56R3h.jpg

trivium25 m ago

I sexually identify myself as a wooden table

I'm a six year old Ugandan who can't speak English and you're all racisss!
summerof763 m ago

[Image]

Is that a selfie?
benjammin31610 m ago

Absoloutly ridiculous

Can't wait to go to work next week and have a huge dump in the ladies, leave it nice and ripe smelling!
Hold on, are you saying that if I claim to identify as a member of the opposite sex I can enter that changing room?
MadeDixonsCry1 h, 37 m ago

Hold on, are you saying that if I claim to identify as a member of the …Hold on, are you saying that if I claim to identify as a member of the opposite sex I can enter that changing room?

Oh yes,I'm going on maternity leave next month. I've been campaigning for a tampon machine in the Gents too!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants