Groups

A PC chistmas message to you all which cannot start an argument ( bet it does around post 37 or something though )

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my friends and colleagues, but it is so difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on there advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2009, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

No trees were harmed in the sending of this message.

aln

41 Comments

We jest, but it's not far off the mark!

Original Poster

well i think its perfect for this site :thumbsup:

That has some big words in that offend me coz I don't understand them, I've reported your post... :whistling::-D
    Would have left rep but I've given out too much! D'oh!

Lol, I swear im going to copy / paste this into my crimbo cards :-D

Fantastic!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

[email protected];3720150

I hate you all.

and a very merry hate you all to you an all ....:p

publicnme;3720147

That has some big words in that offend me coz I don't understand them, … That has some big words in that offend me coz I don't understand them, I've reported your post... :whistling::-D

fab avi :thumbsup:

disneyfan;3720152

Lol, I swear im going to copy / paste this into my crimbo cards … Lol, I swear im going to copy / paste this into my crimbo cards :-DFantastic!:thumbsup:

is your name aln too :giggle: just kidding :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3720165

fab avi :thumbsup:

Agree.

Its a pity they don't have a team to match it though :whistling:

alnbowes;3720158

and a very merry hate you all to you an all ....:p

LOL! Couldn't think of a way to start an argument...

I could mention religion again - that tends to get somebody annoyed as we approach the time everyone pretends they're Christian again...

(Someone take the bait... please...)

modoc;3720255

Agree.Its a pity they don't have a team to match it though :whistling:

and we are where in the league :?
    pls don't tell me you are a man u fan :roll:

Bah Humbug! :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3720280

and we are where in the league :?pls don't tell me you are a man u fan … and we are where in the league :?pls don't tell me you are a man u fan :roll:

prefer my avi :thumbsup: :whistling: :-D

Cantona_7;3720290

prefer my avi :thumbsup: :whistling: :-D

well someone has to :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;3720335

well someone has to :thumbsup:

;-) 3 of my best mates are all liverpool supporters, so we dwindle away many an hour taking the pee out of each other!!
    "build a bonfire, build a bonfire,
    put the scousers on top,
    put city in the middle,
    and we'll burn the flippin lot!"

:w00t:

Cantona_7;3720387

;-) 3 of my best mates are all liverpool supporters, so we dwindle away … ;-) 3 of my best mates are all liverpool supporters, so we dwindle away many an hour taking the pee out of each other!!"build a bonfire, build a bonfire,put the scousers on top,put city in the middle,and we'll burn the flippin lot!":w00t:

:lol:
    oooh arr cantona
    looks like a woman
    and he wears a bra :? :w00t:

lyndsbowes;3720280

and we are where in the league :?pls don't tell me you are a man u fan … and we are where in the league :?pls don't tell me you are a man u fan :roll:

You maybe top of the pile now but the title is not handed out at Christmas. Just ask any Arsenal fans about last season.

Yip i'm a Man United fan ;-)

Cantona_7;3720290

prefer my avi :-D

Now thats what I call an avi.

modoc;3720402

You maybe top of the pile now but the title is not handed out at … You maybe top of the pile now but the title is not handed out at Christmas. Just ask any Arsenal fans about last season.Yip i'm a Man United fan ;-)Now thats what I call an avi.

well you actually need to start playing well to be in the race :whistling:

lyndsbowes;3720400

:lol:oooh arr cantonalooks like a woman and he wears a bra :? :w00t:

Have met the great man, and wasnt wearing a bra that day, tho that was a few years ago and he has let himself go a bit! Still a LEG end tho!!! :-D

modoc;3720402

Now thats what I call an avi.

:thumbsup:

Cantona_7;3720422

Have met the great man, and wasnt wearing a bra that day, tho that was a … Have met the great man, and wasnt wearing a bra that day, tho that was a few years ago and he has let himself go a bit! Still a LEG end tho!!! :-D:thumbsup:

sorry, i like you (don't say that often to mancs lol) but i absolutely HATE the man

lyndsbowes;3720480

sorry, i like you (don't say that often to mancs lol) but i absolutely … sorry, i like you (don't say that often to mancs lol) but i absolutely HATE the man

lol its ok, football wouldnt be the same without bitter rivalries!! I mean i took great pleasure in taking £50 and a bottle of champagne off my best mate last year when he stupidly bet me Liverpool would finish ahead of United after 3 games of the season when we only managed 2 points from the first three games!! :-D

Although to be fair to him, this is the same friend that text me at half time during the 2005 champions league final while 3-0 down to milan, "never mind 3-3 and we'll win on penalties!!" no joke, just a shame he didnt back up his comments with a bet at the bookies, would have made a tidy sum i imagine!! :roll:

starsparkle2311;3720555

pbc:thumbsup:

wanna do it again? :thumbsup:

Cantona_7;3720559

lol its ok, football wouldnt be the same without bitter rivalries!! I … lol its ok, football wouldnt be the same without bitter rivalries!! I mean i took great pleasure in taking £50 and a bottle of champagne off my best mate last year when he stupidly bet me Liverpool would finish ahead of United after 3 games of the season when we only managed 2 points from the first three games!! :-DAlthough to be fair to him, this is the same friend that text me at half time during the 2005 champions league final while 3-0 down to milan, "never mind 3-3 and we'll win on penalties!!" no joke, just a shame he didnt back up his comments with a bet at the bookies, would have made a tidy sum i imagine!! :roll:

lol bet that was the worst £50 he's spent in his life!! lol now if he'd have put that on the last prediction... :roll:

starsparkle2311;3720583

hi, don't mind if i do,lol, how's you?:-D

lol not bad thx.... u?

lyndsbowes;3720618

lol bet that was the worst £50 he's spent in his life!! lol now if he'd … lol bet that was the worst £50 he's spent in his life!! lol now if he'd have put that on the last prediction... :roll:

lol Yes and it had to be handed over in a bar in front of all our friends....the champagne tasted very nice i must say!!! Hmmm and as for putting the ££ on the last prediction thats where the fail in common sense lies, he cant have any obviously, i mean he wouldnt support Liverpool if he did.......:whistling: :-D

starsparkle2311;3720639

same as ever, not bad:thumbsup:

still doing my head in about xmas :-( but it's my youngests 2nd bday mon so i wanna wait till after that to start but then i'll only have 10 days left :shock:

Cantona_7;3720662

lol Yes and it had to be handed over in a bar in front of all our … lol Yes and it had to be handed over in a bar in front of all our friends....the champagne tasted very nice i must say!!! Hmmm and as for putting the ££ on the last prediction thats where the fail in common sense lies, he cant have any obviously, i mean he wouldnt support Liverpool if he did.......:whistling: :-D

hehehehe or he wouldn't have you as his friend if he did

lyndsbowes;3720685

hehehehe or he wouldn't have you as his friend if he did

lol, very good, i like it!! Anyway as much as id love to stay and win the argument as to who is best team in the land i better get some work done before i get off to the gym!!
    Good day all

:thumbsup:

unless you support Liverpool obviously :whistling: :thumbsup:

Can't wait for post 37. The anticipation is killing me!

starsparkle2311;3720790

why do you think i'm posting, who's it gonna be?:w00t:

Not me...but its closer now than ever :-D

Cantona_7;3720738

lol, very good, i like it!! Anyway as much as id love to stay and win the … lol, very good, i like it!! Anyway as much as id love to stay and win the argument as to who is best team in the land i better get some work done before i get off to the gym!!Good day all :thumbsup:unless you support Liverpool obviously :whistling: :thumbsup:

hehehe see ya later
    have a carp day

Original Poster

gooood evening , Ladies and Gentle- men

what was so good about post 37 :?

oh ok i actually read the title and realised..... doh

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3721038

oh ok i actually read the title and realised..... doh

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/3ltomo/Fool-1.png

do you wanna kick up the backside laddie

Original Poster

yeah , how do i get that

alnbowes;3721277

yeah , how do i get that

carry on with ya cheek...... mind i'll have pointy shoes on

Has nobody noticed its for last year?

onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2008

Original Poster

unknownuser;3721520

Has nobody noticed its for last year?

tolda ya didnt i . cant even have a nice thread without someone being unchrismassy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721
      5. Best £500 student laptop choice?11

See more discussions