Groups

A place in the sun, home or away?

soooo im watching this.....

for those who are not familiar, its usually a couple looking to relocate home choose a location in the uk and one abroad and are shown 3 properties at each place, then they try to make their choice whether to stay in the uk or relocate abroad...

so where would you be choosing between and why?

7 Comments

I think every one decided to choose between answering your thread and not answering your thread, and they chose the late, all except me that is :whistling:

Original Poster

renown;6814202

I think every one decided to choose between answering your thread and not … I think every one decided to choose between answering your thread and not answering your thread, and they chose the late, all except me that is :whistling:

:w00t: your too kind! except you didnt answer :whistling::p

loupomm;6814223

:w00t: your too kind! except you didnt answer :whistling::p

im still thinking about it:thinking:

Original Poster

renown;6814275

im still thinking about it:thinking:

me too, life changing choice you know :thumbsup:

loupomm;6814298

me too, life changing choice you know :thumbsup:

I think it would have to be between h............... no no wait i'm just not sure yet :thinking:

I would love to live in the sun in the future, most of my family has moved back to Cyprus, which is like a tropical paradise but I can't see myself living there any time soon.

In the mean time, I think a lot of people take England for granted, especially Londoners. :lol:

Original Poster

fireheaven;6814556

I will answer - I want my dream house sooo so bad and will do anything to … I will answer - I want my dream house sooo so bad and will do anything to get it - it not abroad though, just the other side of the village :lol:I have gone all out for this and if it goes wrong then it does but at least I tried

awww good luck!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions