Groups
    EXPIRED

A place that cleans cd's cheap

I have purchased a game second hand for my 360 which is scratched. Anybody got any idea where the cheapest cleaning place is? i saw somewhere for £3.50 a bit expensive I think

4 Comments

mshtel

I have purchased a game second hand for my 360 which is scratched. … I have purchased a game second hand for my 360 which is scratched. Anybody got any idea where the cheapest cleaning place is? i saw somewhere for £3.50 a bit expensive I think

I used this Company in Barnsley, they did a fantastic job, cleaned and removed the scratches but I'd damaged the info so I sent it back and they 'copied' it and removed the damaged bit. It works great.
    I'll find the name ad price.

Here we are:-
    [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]CD-Repair.co.uk[/SIZE][/FONT]
    ]http//ww…uk/
    Only £2.99, they send you a pre-paid envelope and if they can't fix it they refund you. Paypal as well.

Original Poster

[SIZE=2]Thanks a lot for that[/SIZE]

have you seen the you tube video with the guy doing his with toothpaste? would love to see if it acually works.

][COLOR="Red"]here it is.[/COLOR]

If you had a scratched cd which you didn't mind binning this might be interesting to try, personally I do not have any scratched ones otherwise I'd give it a go.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions