Found 8th Jul 2008
could some one please explian, kindly :), what tags are for if it is not for when searching, like in every other forum???

also how the word that i used as bad language, is not swearing, and so i wonder if there is a list of what constitutes as bad language on HUKD. no im not being rude i genuinely am asking a question. among other things the word is a fish. and a term that im sure i have heard used pre-watershed too??

genuinly confused here

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Yeah because you were using the word as a fish term were'nt you? :roll:

I actually thought they were for the searching too!! Thats why i add them to all my threads!! (Glad to see you are calm now!!)

To be honest i found the language used in your post to be rude and uncalled for. What is wrong with being polite? I think if you click on a tag then you will pull up all other deals with the same tag

It's more to group a certain collection of threads together that run on the same topic bed...

I think.

Original Poster

well thankyou for that, any tips on checking before posting

it was offensive beacuase i have spent many times on here adding posts in my spare time, usually with a darling toddler climbing all over me and my bump, only to find that i needent have posted. and am fed up with feeling like the bad party for "not checking" when i know full well that i have. wouldnt have said anything had it only happened once. im inclined to keep the deals to myself, for fear of reposting. so any tips on easy searching would be gratefully recieved

Original Poster

also why arent the things coming up when i search if its not searching the tags??

i tried searching argos pushchair, and came up with many things but only one pushcahir and not the deal i had posted

again for argos buggy

even coming up with deals that werent buggys or even from argos???

The basic search function here, is, well rubbish. But to get more focused results, go to advanced search:- hotukdeals.com/sea…rch

For example, if you wanted Argos Buggy results, you would type in:

+Argos +Buggy

And you get these results:- hotukdeals.com/sea…Now

mummyspam1985;2483548

well thankyou for that, any tips on checking before postingit was … well thankyou for that, any tips on checking before postingit was offensive beacuase i have spent many times on here adding posts in my spare time, usually with a darling toddler climbing all over me and my bump, only to find that i needent have posted. and am fed up with feeling like the bad party for "not checking" when i know full well that i have. wouldnt have said anything had it only happened once. im inclined to keep the deals to myself, for fear of reposting. so any tips on easy searching would be gratefully recieved

We all occasionally post a deal thats a repost there is no need to throw your dummy out of the pram over it. Ive got 3 little ones under my feet all day when i post deals and ive just had a look under your user name and can hardly find an abundance of deals. You would have made your point better if you refrained from going off on one for no reason

mummyspam1985;2483548

it was offensive beacuase i have spent many times on here adding posts in … it was offensive beacuase i have spent many times on here adding posts in my spare time, usually with a darling toddler climbing all over me and my bump,

1. Having Children IS NOT a defence, don't forget they can also view your obscenities you choose type in your previous post !!!! :thinking:

2. The search isn't brilliant I grant you, I and a load of others here sometimes repost a deal. It gets pointed out then removed as a dupe, it's not a problem :whistling:

3. Non us do this for a living or get paid for it, if you don't want to post then DON'T... Your choice :whistling:. Chill out and stop taking what happens to us all so personally
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage22
    2. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    3. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    4. Best renewal with sky after last offer88

See more discussions