Groups

A Possible £3.00 store credit with Shopto.net!

Simply pre-order Ghostbusters on the Xbox 360 and when they fail to make the release date as it's been grabbed by Sony as a exclusive timed release Shopto will give you £3 store credit!

Hopefully it's going to be a great game so get your 360 ore-orders in now!

10 Comments

will this work?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;5136789

will this work?

Should do but not sure hence I didn't post it in DEALS, you can cancel it if it does not!

[COLOR="Red"]Delivery: If you pre-order "Ghostbusters" before 12pm on 17/6/2009 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of 19/06/2009, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account (Terms and Conditions apply). [/COLOR]

How To Claim[][COLOR=#000000]top[/COLOR]]

"To claim your £3 we require proof from Royal Mail that the item was not delivered in time. The only proof we will accept is the information provided by your order’s Recorded Delivery tracking number, no other forms of evidence can be used. "

I think you can only claim if RM don't send it by the release date.

Original Poster

Spriggan;5136810

How To Claim [][COLOR=#000000]top[/COLOR]]"To claim your £3 we require … How To Claim [][COLOR=#000000]top[/COLOR]]"To claim your £3 we require proof from Royal Mail that the item was not delivered in time. The only proof we will accept is the information provided by your order’s Recorded Delivery tracking number, no other forms of evidence can be used. "I think you can only claim if RM don't send it by the release date.

To claim your £3 we require proof from Royal Mail that the item was not delivered in time. The only proof we will accept is the information provided by your order’s Recorded Delivery tracking number, no other forms of evidence can be used.

It won't be delivered on time though and they quote when ordering...

If you pre-order "Ghostbusters" before 12pm on 17/6/2009 we will guarantee that you will receive it by the release date of 19/06/2009, if you do not receive it we will compensate you with £3.00 on your shopto account (Terms and Conditions apply).

Worth a try if it fails you've not lost anything! Just an idea..

When will we know if it hasn't worked? Cos I dont have a 360!

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;5136842

When will we know if it hasn't worked? Cos I dont have a 360!

After the release date has passed! They don't take your money until they ship the game too.

You need to have a 360 and want the game!

You wont get the money as its only if they fail to deliver by the release data which is no longer 19th June.

deathtrap3000;5137115

You wont get the money as its only if they fail to deliver by the release … You wont get the money as its only if they fail to deliver by the release data which is no longer 19th June.

exactly - 'terms and conditions apply' = if date changes so does our guarantee.
    this is scheme to show off their reliability not that of sony or anyone else.

Shopto.net pop their heads in here every so often. Not sure they'll be impressed by your devious plot :lol:

...I think they're pretty much covered by their T&C's anyway.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      3. Did you know?2951
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336

See more discussions