Groups

A post for GRAZE NATURAL

THERE WAS A POST ON HERE EARLYER FOR THIS DEAL IT IS NOT HERE NOW ANYONE KNOW WHY?

12 Comments

jini took it

Original Poster

is it a lagit company?

I saw a post for a graze box+something else in the deals section not sure if thats what you mean?

miles136

is it a lagit company?

lol @ lagit

Original Poster

cath1510

I saw a post for a graze box+something else in the deals section not sure … I saw a post for a graze box+something else in the deals section not sure if thats what you mean?

yes thats the one but the dael was different it was for a free box I orded but now worried it is not here

dh058977

lol @ lagit

urbandictionary.com/def…git

miles136

yes thats the one but the dael was different it was for a free box I … yes thats the one but the dael was different it was for a free box I orded but now worried it is not here

[img]t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdlDQoAyCvS8ZkW1e-VpVksEAsthVhDt5QUGPJWA_Tc_fsnnNm[/img]

Can't find it myself but I'm sure someone will find the deal for you. I know it was definately there earlier
    have you checked your messages,? maybe theres something there telling you about why the deal is no longer there, I'm not sure
    Edited by: "cath1510" 19th May 2011

Original Poster

cath1510

Can't find it myself but I'm sure someone will find the deal for you. I … Can't find it myself but I'm sure someone will find the deal for you. I know it was definitely there earlierhave you checked your messages,? maybe theres something there telling you about why the deal is no longer there, I'm not sure

am just worried as I used the deal and concerned it maybe some kind of ripoff I have had a confirmation email saying they have got the order and it will be dispatched soon - hope it is ok

Original Poster

r4ge

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Lagit[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdlDQoAyCvS8ZkW1e-VpVksEAsthVhDt5QUGPJWA_Tc_fsnnNm[/img]

???????????????????????????????????????/

Banned

miles136, let me explain some of the odd replies you got.

Based on your original post, many people here think you are a bit special and unable to understand prper use of caps lock and standard web ettiquette.

I'm sure it was just an oversight on your part though, so I do not subscribe to that view.

supermod

Hi miles136 - there were two Graze vouchers codes posted earlier by the same member that were removed as they were personal referral codes, and posts for personal gain are not permitted on the forums.

TAH-M, I've removed your post in this thread for the same reason. Hope that helps clarify, thanks.

Original Poster

in addition to my e mail
    just to clarify I am not benefiting personally from this post, other than piece of mind, it was just concern that it was some sort of scam post and I know you work hard to protect us members so thought you had removed for scam reasons.
    best wishes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1116
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay23
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32165
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322

See more discussions