Expired

A PREMIERSHIP MANAGER HAS JUST BEEN SACKED....ON TALKSPORT NOW

143 replies
Found 19th Aug 2009
Listening to talksport, a prem manager has just been sacked.

My money is on moyes

143 Comments

Banned

hopefully its raffa

What's new?

who is it?

I thought they said they'd walked, not been sacked?

Original Poster

possibly rafa, but i think he would walk rather than get the boot

midlandscomics;6059390

I thought they said they'd walked, not been sacked?

thevman2k3;6059392

possibly rafa, but i think he would walk rather than get the boot

:w00t:

Well we have had a £1.5m bid turned down by AEK for Kyriakos today (cos that's all the money we've been given to spend by the owners) It wouldn't surprise me tbh.

:-( Hoping it was Championship. I still live in hope. Nothing on Sky Sports.

Original Poster

it looks like its rafa

not moyes -he has dropped lescott - on his head hopefully

Original Poster

who else could it possibly be. our club is turning into a f***ing joke

moyes?

Don't think it'll be Moyes but it could be Benitez ? Even though i think itll be a bad idea if it is Benitez.

Talksport :giggle:

Original Poster

martin o neill
megson
rafa
moyes
ricky whatever his 2nd name is spragia or somin(pompy manager)
there the only 5 it can be. i cant see none of the rest goin

SuperEd

could it be harry redknapp maybe hes going back 2 pompey lol

thevman2k3;6059435

martin o neillmegsonrafamoyesricky whatever his 2nd name is spragia or … martin o neillmegsonrafamoyesricky whatever his 2nd name is spragia or somin(pompy manager)there the only 5 it can be. i cant see none of the rest goin

Ricky Sbragia is the ex Sunderland Manager :?

Any news?

Banned

RedIron;6059434

Talksport :giggle:

talk poo more like :-D

thevman2k3;6059435

martin o neillmegsonrafamoyesricky whatever his 2nd name is spragia or … martin o neillmegsonrafamoyesricky whatever his 2nd name is spragia or somin(pompy manager)there the only 5 it can be. i cant see none of the rest goin

considering sbragia doesnt manage any clubs i dont know how it could be him

Banned

thevman2k3;6059435

Paul Hart. He'll go when the takeover is done.

does anyone else smell bull**** if it was on talksport why isnt it anywere else??

ViperKeith;6059465

does anyone else smell bull**** if it was on talksport why isnt it … does anyone else smell bull**** if it was on talksport why isnt it anywere else??

Breaking news that maybe only talk sport have atm

although its normally sky sports that get the news first :s

im listening to talk sport, cant hear anything about it now?

Lol all the talk of Rafa getting sacked what for?

winifer;6059468

Breaking news that maybe only talk sport have atm :Salthough its normally … Breaking news that maybe only talk sport have atm :Salthough its normally sky sports that get the news first :s

all the sports reports use the same sources if anything broke they would all have it and it been 10 mins since the op posted this so other news places would have an articule by now wild goose chase i feel

And why have they said.

PREMIER LEAGUE MANAGER IS SACKED! but we dont know who, stay tuned to talksport....?

borolad94;6059492

And why have they said.PREMIER LEAGUE MANAGER IS SACKED! but we dont know … And why have they said.PREMIER LEAGUE MANAGER IS SACKED! but we dont know who, stay tuned to talksport....?

they have not once said that since I have been listening!

Banned

Adam2050;6059481

Lol all the talk of Rafa getting sacked what for?

Frustration at the lack of funds means he walked.

Losing Alonso and only getting Aquilani and Johnson.

bfjem;6059497

they have not once said that since I have been listening!

I think this is crap IMO.

Maybe wrong though.

yer normally sky sports news or bbc would have a info bar saying about it but nothing

FilthAndFurry;6059498

Frustration at the lack of funds means he walked.Losing Alonso and only … Frustration at the lack of funds means he walked.Losing Alonso and only getting Aquilani and Johnson.

So that would be walking out surely?

Not getting sacked. Your full of poor remarks as usual.

Banned

Adam2050;6059529

So that would be walking out surely?Not getting sacked. Your full of poor … So that would be walking out surely?Not getting sacked. Your full of poor remarks as usual.

You did well to get that from my comment where I said 'means he walked'.

The rumour is a manager was sacked or WALKED.

Some people:roll:

Just said Paddy Power have suspended betting on 'that' particular manager winning the sack race.

they have just mentioned it... all they said is that Paddy Power has stopped taking bets on a certain manager getting the sack first

KERMITZBITZ;6059569

they have just mentioned it... all they said is that Paddy Power has … they have just mentioned it... all they said is that Paddy Power has stopped taking bets on a certain manager getting the sack first

am I listening to the wrong talk sport or summit lol?? I havent heard anything mentioned

bfjem;6059578

am I listening to the wrong talk sport or summit lol?? I havent heard … am I listening to the wrong talk sport or summit lol?? I havent heard anything mentioned

No they did just mention that.

Odds are meant to be

premiershiptoday.co.uk/200…ce/

]http//ww…ol/

1st thing I can find on it apart from talksprt which I can't listen to at the mo cuz I'm at work

Can anyone see on the Paddy Power site if there is a specials bet on the sack race?

At least talk sport have had some extra listeners' today........
Still no mention/confimation tho

I really do doubt Benitez has quit and I also hope he doesn't because with him managing Liverpool it just means there's less competition for the league title.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Driving anxiety.2327
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo215
    3. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.035
    4. Can you improve my PC build?66

See more discussions