Groups

a program to convert video into iso or vob format

just wanted to convert some videos i have that are in divx,xvid,avi format into a dvd format so i can fire onto a dvd disk.not burned a dvd for ages and i used to use dvd santa anyway can anyone recommend a good program??

16 Comments

Winavi is good for converting avi to dvd (vob). and poweriso is good for creatin iso files.

however both you need to pay for and not that i would like to advise illegal copies but if you know where to look and look hard enough you can get pirated copies.

Original Poster

mmm whats pirated lol

copies that ppl have uploaded along with a serial number

I usually use Nerovision Express but only because it was bundled with Nero 6 and I was too lazy too look for anything else. Works well though.
    You could look here videohelp.com/con…ert for some excellent advice:thumbsup:

Nero Vision 4

If you go down the Nero route, Nero 8 is the lastest

I'm still using dvd santa now. Out of all the ones I've tried, I've personally found that one to give me the least trouble and I've never had any probs with out of sync issues, which I used to occasionally get when I used dvd fab.

Original Poster

yeah i like dvd santa might stick with that

convert x to dvd

is easy and quick

for single files i use winavi or multiple files i use convertxtodvd

ding;2493763

is easy and quick

I quite agree.
    :thumbsup:

Jumpingphil;2493832

I quite agree.:thumbsup:

do you agree with the quote about convert x to dvd or that i am easy and quick, if the latter one who you been talking to :oops:

ding;2493862

do you agree with the quote about convert x to dvd or that i am easy and … do you agree with the quote about convert x to dvd or that i am easy and quick, if the latter one who you been talking to :oops:

I'm sorry, I didn't see the spacing on that.
    Do you want me to edit it?
    :thumbsup:

Banned

I have tried all mentioned in this thread and convertxtodvd floors all its competition. Works faultlessly and twice as quick as nerovision.

ding;2493763

is easy and quick

by far the best program to use

Convertxtodvd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?1328
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …165411
      3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1327
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34222

See more discussions