A pyjama wearer on the Tesco pyjama ban

18 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…?ls

I had to laugh when listening to this. The highlight for me was where she starting talking about wearing 'her best pyjamas' to go to the supermarket. Classic.

18 Comments

this is easily solved just tell Tesco you sleep in your jeans and jumper and these are your PJ's, well if they wish to enforce it then they won't have many customers................

Why would anyone wanna be seen out in public in a pair of PJ's anyway?? :?

hannah19790;7709425

Yes hannah but not everybody has the body to do the shopping in the buff!;-)

This story makes me chuckle, i think because she was getting fags she has been stereotyped into the usual chav bracket.

If she had been a young mum popping down at 3am for some Calpol for poor old Charlie she'd have been mum of the year.

hannah19790;7709425

The Chinese; it's a symbol of wealth and status

I want to start a facebook group where everyone vows to only wear pyjamas across every store in the country lol.

May already exist

Banned

I thought this was only one store, after the store manager had responded to customer complaints.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7709445

Yes hannah but not everybody has the body to do the shopping in the … Yes hannah but not everybody has the body to do the shopping in the buff!;-)

Just u and me then Gav??:p

gal2792t;7709463

The Chinese; it's a symbol of wealth and status

lol Was she chinese then? Well either way, u learn something new every day:-D

slamdunkin;7709562

I thought this was only one store, after the store manager had responded … I thought this was only one store, after the store manager had responded to customer complaints.

It was I think :thumbsup:

Sloth/Mod

I can get my 3 kids up, fed, washed and dropped off to nursery and school whilst dressed..........and i'm a man. :w00t: She's just a skanky tramp pure and simple.

I go to Tesco in my PJ's and I have an inflated sense of self-importance. Explain that.

i hate it it looks terrible we get them in my works it dont help my judgment when shes there trying to shop lift either skanks

greg_68;7709448

This story makes me chuckle, i think because she was getting fags she has … This story makes me chuckle, i think because she was getting fags she has been stereotyped into the usual chav bracket.If she had been a young mum popping down at 3am for some Calpol for poor old Charlie she'd have been mum of the year.

I think you are wrong but appreciate what you are saying. These women have no standards as far as i am concerned. I have had to rush out to get things like calpol and would always put jeans on.
One mum actually said in the paper did people realise it was difficult getting 3 kids ready on your own to get to school. Well actually most of us do know, but instead of being lazy they could try getting up 5 minutes early getting a wash and putting jeans and a jumper on and a quick comb through your hair. That's what most of us mums with standards have to do. What sort of an example are they setting to their kids.

Sloth/Mod

angelfairee;7710650

:-DI don't know why this:would be acceptable, but pj's arent.

You can't be seen smuggling peanuts in that outfit maybe. ;-) :-D

Syzable;7710667

You can't be seen smuggling peanuts in that outfit maybe. ;-) :-D

I wear underwear if I go out, even if I'm wearing pj's.

Most of the time.

Banned

angelfairee;7710705

I wear underwear if I go out, even if I'm wearing pj's.Most of the time.

who's that skany pic of in your avatar? Is it the welsh trollop who's the topic of this thread?

Banned

angelfairee;7710930

Yeah that's the one.Yes sir.:?

looks like that american woman who had all that plastic surgery that went wrong! No wonder she wears her PJs to draw the attention away from that ugly mug

are you a friend of hers or something as wonder why you would use her pic :thinking:

just lazy tbh

Sloth/Mod

Why have posts that aren't even offensive etc been removed............a mod fell asleep on the delete button?? Or is the word skank now a swear word :?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415447
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993252
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522876
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1122

See more discussions