Groups

a question?

for some reason my thread has been locked.and i don't know why?no body can post a comment....is there any thing wrong?

19 Comments

Original Poster

i am not joking

Was it getting out of hand perhaps X)

because i posted the england result as a joke cleary against the rules get it sorted asb

cliffs

someone posted england score
    no spoiler alert
    upset poster had a go at spoiler
    things got messy
    thread locked and comments removed

Original Poster

what?just posting the result....what was wrong with it?

Will someone tell me what cliffs means ??

starsparkle2311

I lol'd.............a lot

really....out loud?

starsparkle2311

asb or asap?

a scottish bloke

now my irish joke has been deleted

geeesh

its a "JOKE THREAD"

deb8z

Will someone tell me what cliffs means ??

American term - summary of a book

cliffsnotes.com/

CliffsNotes (formerly Cliffs Notes, originally Cliff's Notes and often, … CliffsNotes (formerly Cliffs Notes, originally Cliff's Notes and often, erroneously, CliffNotes) are a series of student study guides available primarily in the United States. The guides present and explain literary and other works in pamphlet form or online. Detractors of the study guides claim they let students bypass reading the assigned literature. In contrast, the company claims to promote the reading of the original work, and does not view the study guides as a substitute to the reading.

Edited by: "choc1969" 12th Oct 2010

Ohhh a synopsis type thingy lol

It's not very interesting now i know,i thought it was gonna be something more interesting than it actually is awww
    Edited by: "Domthedonkey" 12th Oct 2010

Original Poster

where does it says that no one can post a result or any thing like that?
    i don't like football cuz i don't play i don't watch,but i don't see anything wrong with it..

starsparkle2311

Wouldn't go that far like Charlie, I see LOL as lots of laughs, a mere … Wouldn't go that far like Charlie, I see LOL as lots of laughs, a mere chuckle evolved,LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

lol is laughs out loud, my ex's mum posted on my facebook once saying "really sorry to hear you are ill hope you get well soon lol" turns out she doesnt think cancer is funny but thought lol meant lots of love......................lmao

soon we wont be able to tell jokes,health and safety regulations and all that

Original Poster

i still didn't get it.....so the thread was locked just for posting a result?.....will you all just stop giving your opinion on lol,cliffs etc etc and answer my question plz

Banned

I'm not sure addjon, I'll have a quick look.

Banned

Seems there might have been a bit of a 'spoiler' issue re the england game before descending into a free for all slanging match.

As for spoilers though, not sure there was much intent, other than it fitted in with the thread topic. If I don't want to hear a footie result or I wish to avoid hearing about the end of tonights soap drama, I'd tend to avoid public forums (or the internet as a whole).

Original Poster

cheers ascottishbloke ..thanks and also the thread is unlocked now

Banned

methinks the OP is a little sensitive.

hotukdeals.com/mis…756

Chill man

Original Poster

csiman

methinks the OP is a little sensitive. … methinks the OP is a little sensitive. [url=http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/why-people-are-deleting-my-thread/771756]http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/why-people-are-deleting-my-thread/771756[/url]Chill man

well those are few of my 1st post,so need to know some rules by asking......
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News22
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30383

See more discussions