Groups

A question about how to use forum

This has probably already been covered, but I can't dig through 1000s of posts to try find the answer

How do I view the deals as I would have on the old forum, with the newest deals listed first.

I'd assumed I would click on deals, then new. But as you can see from the screencap that doesn't work and they are still out of order in terms of when they were last posted in.

img.photobucket.com/alb…jpg

and as an aside, there's no indication to let me know if I have already posted in a thread or not that I can see, am I just missing it or is this no longer a feature?

8 Comments

The posted in thread is not there, although it could be on the list of things to fix maybe.

As for viewing threads in latest order, use the "Discussed" tab.

hot = rated by temperature (like the old home page)
    new = latest deals/threads STARTED
    discussed = latest thread posted in

Hi Starlet - that is the correct way to see the newest posted deals. The times you have circled are the latest post times not the original post time (make sense?)

duckmagicuk2;1345300

The posted in thread is not there, although it could be on the list of … The posted in thread is not there, although it could be on the list of things to fix maybe.

Not maybe, should be

Original Poster

Yes that makes sense thanks, I need to be on 'discussed' rather than 'new' for how I want to view things

I really hope that an icon that lets you know if you have posted in a thread or not will be added soon, it's only a tiny thing I know but it's a basic on all forums and I feel really lost without it.

Yes it's on the list.

How do you add rep to OP's??? The scales are missing on OP

Admin;1345412

Yes it's on the list.

Thanks

Original Poster

Admin;1345412

Yes it's on the list.

Lovely, thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2383
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1014
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17416151
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?33201

See more discussions