Groups

A Question for owners of I Phone 3gs 16gb - can you download betting website Paddy Power and do online bets?

before i order one of these for my hubby just wondered if you can use the i phone to bet online out and about as he uses paddy power betting website regularly for football bets and didnt know whether you can use the i phone through o2 to do this - we have just sent back the HTC hero on t mobile as this couldnt do it! Please help - rep left for all!

1 Comment

Original Poster

the porter;7269450

you can use most sites on the 3gs its just flash it wont do but i have … you can use most sites on the 3gs its just flash it wont do but i have used betting sites i have just checked and its paddypower mobi optimized for the iphone so your laughing he will luv u forever when u buy him this

Thank you so much for checking this out for me did not want to get it then did not do what he would mainly use it for - merry christmas mate!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2971040
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33178
      3. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1124
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764571

See more discussions