Groups

A question for the girlies....

Banned
    Within 18wks i will be having a tummy tuck and am saving hard to treat myself to a whole new wardrobe once ive had it done.
    Where are the best places to buy decent clothes that keep their shape & colour? Not really expensive but decent stuff as since i had my 1st son 4yrs ago i have lived in primark etc as my weight never stayed the same for long.
    My first born weighed 11lb 9.5oz so have alot of excess skin removed now that i have now reached my goal weight.

14 Comments

Banned

no advice, but good luck with your operation, hope it goes better than my friends, she is bigger now than she has ever been, they made a bit of a mess of hers

Monsoon always seem to keep their shape & colour well - and are classic - but not cheap, well done on losing your weight Hun !

Clothes with lycra keep best.
    I often stock up in the Next , Wallis sale and Oasis when i could fit into it

Hey if you have lost enough weight to have a tummy tuck then just go out and treat yourself to whatever you like the look of, you deserve it .

Well done on losing the weight - my neighbour had same problem and had a tummy tuck two years ago. She was really slim, but had that "mummy's apron" really bad. She had no problems at all and weight still off.

I would say Next clothes are great for keeping the shape and colour - and not too expensive either

Original Poster Banned

I cannot stand the excess skin which means i cant wear tight clothes, bikinis etc so aslong as the skin is removed then il b happy will look on monsoons website so i can start dreaming of clothes il soon be able to wear! 1 very happy girl here

Original Poster Banned

I buy all my home accesories from next so will check out there clothes aswell

Next do some great clothes. I used to love Principles too and I believe they still operate in Debenhams.

Next is good quality without doubt.. I also like the ASOS site. Oh.. and good luck with the Op. Am sure you will be fine. I had a cosmetic op done 2 years ago and am SO happy with the results. xxx :thumbsup:

Joaner: Please could you read and respond to your PMs - as there are a number of us who have sent money off to you in good faith and not received our items.
    Many thanks,

Banned

sassie

no advice, but good luck with your operation, hope it goes better than my … no advice, but good luck with your operation, hope it goes better than my friends, she is bigger now than she has ever been, they made a bit of a mess of hers

Nice bump kittenz.

I do hope "your friend" is better now sassie.

kittenz

Joaner: Please could you read and respond to your PMs - as there are a … Joaner: Please could you read and respond to your PMs - as there are a number of us who have sent money off to you in good faith and not received our items.Many thanks,

Looking at their other threads it doesn't look good i'm afraid............on the bright side you only lost £1.50. Many here have lost a lot more.

definately stay away from Primark then...the prices are awesome..but the clothes are rubbish quality...My girlfreind always liked River Island, Republic, FCUK when she saves up the money!

Maybe the tummy tuck didn't go to plan..

kittenz

Joaner: Please could you read and respond to your PMs - as there are a … Joaner: Please could you read and respond to your PMs - as there are a number of us who have sent money off to you in good faith and not received our items.Many thanks,

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions