Groups

A Question for the HUKD Addicts

On a normal weekend night... what time would you normally come off here?

73 Comments

Your question makes no sense.

lol

im just an addict in the making but i could easily push 3 - 4am

you need to get out more lol

Original Poster

grex9101;4245369

Your question makes no sense.lol

does it now?

borolad94;4245383

does it now?

Yeah :thumbsup:

borolad i'm new but addicted I've been on HUKD for past 2 days until at least 12

Leave it on all day (in a spare tab - update "new" about once per hour), come off around 10pm, check it around 6am, then just dabble all day again.

Must admit I have been bored and clicking "new" about every 5 minutes for 3 hours before..........

And all that just to add 7 degrees of heat

On thursday night i was on here till after 2am! Although this doesn't answer your question just thought i'd share the info anyway

tug boat;4245382

you need to get out more lol

im sure borolad will vouch for me here, but only things to do on a weekend in boro are go out and get drunk (im skint) or...

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4245409

im sure borolad will vouch for me here, but only things to do on a … im sure borolad will vouch for me here, but only things to do on a weekend in boro are go out and get drunk (im skint) or...

and if you look at the last 2 numbers and try and work out what they mean. You will work out why that is not the case for me..... :thumbsup:

Usually about 11pm cos I am old and need to my sleep

Depends, I dunno sometimes I'm on here a lot sometimes not...if I'm on here at night playing the scrabble word game threads I log out when I'm tired ...so anything from 12-4ish I guess.

borolad94;4245414

and if you look at the last 2 numbers and try and work out what they … and if you look at the last 2 numbers and try and work out what they mean. You will work out why that is not the case for me..... :thumbsup:

ive seen about your age drinking on the streets in boro lol...taken a good bit of abuse off them too, dont getting asked to get served in a shop for them 2!

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4245428

ive seen about your age drinking on the streets in boro lol...taken a … ive seen about your age drinking on the streets in boro lol...taken a good bit of abuse off them too, dont forget asking to get served in a shop for them 2!

I don't live in Boro though, and by the sounds of it, it looks a good choice

Normally I dont get to log on the computer until after 8 when little ones in bed although sometimes I manage to get on during the day x I'm usually on for about an hour checking out the days deals and then log on again just before I shut down and go to bed x So on a general basis about 11 I log off x

borolad94;4245437

I don't live in Boro though, and by the sounds of it, it looks a good … I don't live in Boro though, and by the sounds of it, it looks a good choice

You dont know what your missing :-D

Daft Punk;4245409

im sure borolad will vouch for me here, but only things to do on a … im sure borolad will vouch for me here, but only things to do on a weekend in boro are go out and get drunk (im skint) or...

Where in boro u from?

normally till about 1

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4245451

You dont know what your missing :-D

What???

Coffin/Coughing

Lol :whistling:

borolad94;4245437

I don't live in Boro though, and by the sounds of it, it looks a good … I don't live in Boro though, and by the sounds of it, it looks a good choice

all my friends go out in hetton and drink too, stupid choice though, they should be on HUKD

on an average day im on here quite late.. but i dont go to bed till v late ( early if you think about it)

Original Poster

MJK94;4245459

all my friends go out in hetton and drink too, stupid choice though, they … all my friends go out in hetton and drink too, stupid choice though, they should be on HUKD

I dont drink though.... seriously. Not that I haven't tried it, i just dont like it tbh apart from vodka.

borolad94;4245437

all my friends go out where i live, hetton and drink too, stupid choice though, they should be on HUKD

borolad94;4245466

I dont drink though.... seriously. Not that I haven't tried it, i just … I dont drink though.... seriously. Not that I haven't tried it, i just dont like it tbh apart from vodka.

i never said you did, i dont go out drinking either.

Lulu'sMammy;4245454

Where in boro u from?

Whinney Banks

You?

Wheres Hetton?

Daft Punk;4245485

Whinney BanksYou?

The posh part lol.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Original Poster

MJK94;4245478

i never said you did, i dont go out drinking either.

I never said that you said that I did....... lol

I was just making a statement.

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4245488

Wheres Hetton?

Durham, my neck of the woods.

borolad94;4245497

Durham, my neck of the woods.

Oh yes what a muppet i am! I'll be in chester le street next weekend and Boro woop woop!

Lulu'sMammy;4245490

The posh part lol.....ohhhhhhhhhhhh !!

Lol im a student living the dream, my car hasnt been stolen yet :-D

Lulu'sMammy;4245488

Wheres Hetton?

near Durham area

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4245502

What!!!! how lucky are you!!!

Pick out my lotto numbers please.....

Daft Punk;4245502

Bless! You need to be careful down there its rough ish. You lived there all the time?

is everyone in this thread from the North east?

Original Poster

MJK94;4245523

ATM looks like it.

Lulu'sMammy;4245517

Bless! You need to be careful down there its rough ish. You lived there … Bless! You need to be careful down there its rough ish. You lived there all the time?

used to live on outskirts of town, in Parliment road area during uni (Car was safe), friend owned a house in North Orsmby so i payed rent living there (Car was safe), now im living at home with mother till i hand in masters dissertation then hopefully moving away and getting a job.

borolad94;4245534

ATM looks like it.

cos we the best

borolad94;4245534

ATM looks like it.

I would be watching MOTD but well....HUKD isnt as upsetting

MJK94;4245523

Well I was just having a quick read over this thread...but yeah I am too

There are some places in the north east that I would class as 'posh' but I still got my car broken into in one of those areas! :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. No claims discount proof - Help needed88
      2. Keter 6x4 shed.44
      3. Are the free antivirus any good?66
      4. Currys Return33

See more discussions