A Question for XBox One owners.... (XBox Game Pass)

Found 6th Dec 2017
Hi All!

Has anyone used the XBox Game Pass monthly service?

Is it worth the monthly fee and is it reliable?

many thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
Have you got ea access
Edited by: "Xboxgamer321" 6th Dec 2017
It all depends on the games you currently own. Do you have a gold subscription? I’ve found that there’s a few games that went free with gold that are on game pass. For me it’s worth it because there’s games on there that I haven’t finished and no longer own.
Not too sure what you mean by reliable, but their adding games all the time.
I have it and find it well worth the cash... great especially if you have kids and 2 xbox consoles with game share (either in same house or different)
It really comes down to what games you will play. I bought the Game Pass when it was £1 during Black Friday but haven't played any of the games. If it includes games your going to play them it'll be worth it.
Xboxgamer32123 h, 59 m ago

Have you got ea access

I havent even set up my XBox One yet! lol

I'm I getting this right? If I pay £19.99 per year, I can download and play all the EA games on offer? Seems a bit of a great deal?
That’s right, it doesn’t include the newest releases straight away, although you do get a 10 hour trial of any new games.
Cakeboy7918 m ago

That’s right, it doesn’t include the newest releases straight away, alt …That’s right, it doesn’t include the newest releases straight away, although you do get a 10 hour trial of any new games.

Hmm? Both services sound not too bad? I'm not one for playing games for long periods of time as I get bored lol.
SupaShoppa11 h, 45 m ago

I havent even set up my XBox One yet! lolI'm I getting this right? If I …I havent even set up my XBox One yet! lolI'm I getting this right? If I pay £19.99 per year, I can download and play all the EA games on offer? Seems a bit of a great deal?

Yep it is a great deal. Probs 8 out of 10 Xbox owners on HUKD have it!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants