A question Regarding Home Access Grant

Banned
apparently you can not get onto facebook on one of these computers in the scheme, does anyway know a way where i can get a way round this?

8 Comments

Banned

who told you that? I've known a couple of people get them and they've never said they had a problem?

I know you canm reinstall windows though to remove the limitations they have

Banned

Just use the master password to remove the restrictions. Very easy to do, did a couple recently.

Original Poster Banned

oh kk , just read that its parental locked or something like that and sites like facebook are blocked but im going to pick up mine next week so well see what happens, rep given

just turn off the software that you set up at the start (cant remember its name). When you first set it up you should of set up a parent password

Original Poster Banned

repped masterchief how would i know the master password how do you get it ?

Original Poster Banned

oh ok i get it, so you use the password you set at the start to change the settings etc.. ok thanks for that repped given to all

Banned

colinsunderland;8555949

who told you that? I've known a couple of people get them and they've … who told you that? I've known a couple of people get them and they've never said they had a problem?I know you canm reinstall windows though to remove the limitations they have

Best not reinstalling as you get some decent free software with it and it won't be supported I don't think which may or not be an issue for some.

Original Poster Banned

i really just want to get on to facebook and if i can do that by doing the password at the start then thats all good
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Weekly game codes giveaway 183418
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1533
    3. First 2 lucky people.46
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764046

See more discussions