Expired

A question regarding no-shows on Ryanair flights...

Found 18th May 2013
My girlfriend and I currently have two outward flights booked with Ryanair (one for tomorrow, which we won't be able to make as we are heading to a wedding, and one on Tuesday which we booked last minute).
The return flight on the 29th is currently on the same booking as tomorrow's outward flight. If we don't show up to tomorrow's flight, does the return flight also get cancelled?
I hear that Ryanair's call centre is pretty awful - and takes ages to get through (more so on a Saturday). So I was hoping someone with more knowledge may be able to answer via HUKD.
Many thanks
Community Updates
AskRyanairFlight
5 Comments
Can't you just cancell the outgoing flight on the website?
Banned
are they not on diffrent reffence numbers for each flight
deleted494932Original Poster
mosskeeto

Can't you just cancell the outgoing flight on the website?

The only option I seem to have is where they ask you to check-in early. I assumed there would be a cancellation option on the website...but then again, being Ryanair, nothing's ever that easy!

sumo999

are they not on diffrent reffence numbers for each flight

The outbound flight that we are not using was booked at the same time as the return flight. The reference numbers for online check-in are different though...

(Thanks for the comments by the way)
Just use the return leg, no problem with not turning up for the outbound flight.
deleted494932Original Poster
Inactive

Just use the return leg, no problem with not turning up for the outbound … Just use the return leg, no problem with not turning up for the outbound flight.

I'll discuss it with the Ryanair staff on Tuesday just to confirm that the return leg is ok (I'm sure it will be!)
Many thanks for the comment
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions