a quick question about the next vip slots.

hi all just recieved my vip invitation from next now it is in hour long slots i know that if you leave your shopping bag for more than 30 mins without adding a item your slot automatically ends do any of you know if say my slot is between 7 and 8 do i have to be finished and through the checkout by 8 or can i stay on there for as long as i like?

8 Comments

You can stay on as long as you like! You must log on to your slot between 7 - 8, but once you're on, that's it!
(if the system crashes for any reason, before you've gone through check-out, and its after 8, then you wont get back in because you're slot is finished, so becareful! It has happened to me before! Not happy!)

*** jelous ***
lol

Will be facing the shop around 6am!! Never been to one so early before but now I have the 2 kids I am going to brave it and get some bargains!!

Haven't received a VIP slot this time, when does the sale start?

Original Poster

lisat;5744901

Haven't received a VIP slot this time, when does the sale start?

on saturday morning i think instore from 5am and onlines about 8am or 9am.

Thanks for that greyparrot :thumbsup:

My sister checked her account yesterday and hadn't received a vip slot

she also checked the recieve offers box at the same time

this morning she has a vip slot invitation.

Original Poster

Butterflies;5745130

My sister checked her account yesterday and hadn't received a vip slotshe … My sister checked her account yesterday and hadn't received a vip slotshe also checked the recieve offers box at the same timethis morning she has a vip slot invitation.

i checked my box yesterday and ticked it for the offers and then i got the invitation this morning.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5745104

Has everyone got the new catalogue yet?I haven't got mine and I didn't … Has everyone got the new catalogue yet?I haven't got mine and I didn't get a VIP slot either, what's going on there?:?

i got my catalogue on thursday last week was told they didnt come out till the monday but got mine early as i am one of there top customers apparantly lol. anyway i have made 2 orders out of that catalogue and recieved the orders next day was well chuffed but decided to go into town last friday and go in next where i could view the clothes before i bought and they havent even got the new stock in store yet i think they maybe waiting till the sales finished.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions