Expired

A quick questionnaire and chance to win £30 Amazon voucher

Found 12th Nov 2017
Hey peeps, what's up! 2826349.jpg
My friend whom is at last year of her University who is studying Psychology is doing a questionnaire on mental health and social media effects. I would appreciate if you could fill in this, it should not take more than 5 minute of your time. It would really help her studies.

Link: qmulsciences.qualtrics.com/jfe…Arj

Make sure you put your Email address, so you can get the voucher emailed to you. (There are 2 vouchers worth £30. so its 2 lucky people out of 100.)

EDIT: Guys make sure you put your age between 18-27. As it's meant to aim for younger adults. Just put your age at that gap and even if you are older, it's still fine :P

Thank you and good luck
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
"mental health and social media effects"

You have come to the right place my friend
7 Comments
"mental health and social media effects"

You have come to the right place my friend
completed and good luck.

wow after that survey, I need to change my life
Bit of a hodgepodge survey tbh it jumps from elements of a nhs mental assessment form to simply how long you spend online without requiring any deeper context.

Its pointless really a chicken and egg thing, it neither determines the effects of social media use on mental health or the other way around.

Done it anyway and hope i win
Segata-Sanshiro4 m ago

Bit of a hodgepodge survey tbh it jumps from elements of a nhs mental …Bit of a hodgepodge survey tbh it jumps from elements of a nhs mental assessment form to simply how long you spend online without requiring any deeper context.Its pointless really a chicken and egg thing, it neither determines the effects of social media use on mental health or the other way around.Done it anyway and hope i win

I'm sure the person in their last year of a psychology course knows what she is doing.
Done, and now off to reevaluate my life.
At least there was no option to post the results on Facebook
Done

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions

Top Merchants