Groups

A real life Supergran!

Link in 1st post.....

15 Comments

ha ha ha i want one

I saw this on the news & not one person came to help her, but good on her.

Sad how many people walked past without helping her. But then again now a days you don't know what level the robbers are willing to go just to get away free.

beth3735

Sad how many people walked past without helping her. But then again now a … Sad how many people walked past without helping her. But then again now a days you don't know what level the robbers are willing to go just to get away free.

i wouldn't afraid from that either instead i would afraid from a robbery who would sue me for sitting on him to prevent him escaping or for holding him too tight etc
    Edited by: "addjon" 7th Feb 2011

addjon

i wouldn't afraid from that either instead i would afraid from a robbery … i wouldn't afraid from that either instead i would afraid from a robbery who would sue me for sitting on him to prevent him escaping or for holding him to tight etc

Yes true! Politically correctness gone wrong!

Good on her what a heroine.

Wow, reminds me of my Mum who set about some yobos on a bus with her umbrella. X)

Thank goodness that elderly lady didn't get injured!

Why would you want to get involved with 5 guys all with helmets on & 10Ib Hammers ffs stupid old woman could have got some other person hurt.

addjon

i wouldn't afraid from that either instead i would afraid from a robbery … i wouldn't afraid from that either instead i would afraid from a robbery who would sue me for sitting on him to prevent him escaping or for holding him too tight etc

Ridiculous. Reasonable force applies,

If you beat the robbers senseless, that is a different matter

Must admit I have sometimes acted without thinking about the possible consequences but dont think I would have got involved in something like that.
    As previously mentioned it shows up huge differences in peoples approaches with one person just videoing and at the other extreme the old lady with the super handbag fighting off the baddies.

Suppose the moral is - dont get involved unless you have a solid handbag.

Second thoughts... Maybe this is another example of undercover policing

I lol'ed. Not just she ran up the street, handbag swinging, but because of the big softie who couldn't break the glass on the left (he could barely swing the hammer rofl) then the moped fell over!!

LOL!

Bless her..........good on her, glad she wasn't hurt.

That's pretty much her generation though.........they were braver and more community/people minded and i'm sure it was just instictive for her.

Syzable

Bless her..........good on her, glad she wasn't hurt.That's pretty much … Bless her..........good on her, glad she wasn't hurt.That's pretty much her generation though.........they were braver and more community/people minded and i'm sure it was just instictive for her.

Exactly Sy!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862361
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764702

See more discussions