A real shame for Spain

Found 15th Jun
Its a draw but I really hoped Spain could hold Ronaldo back!
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
34026297-9rwgl.jpg
Great game
AW007913 m ago

More likely Ronaldo v Spain as Portugal were the home team.

I must be missing something, as I thought it was in Russia.....
47 Comments
34026297-9rwgl.jpg
It's was very much Spain Vs Ronaldo. They'd struggle without him
Maybe Ronaldo found it a bit taxing
Great game
Why did you hope Spain would hold Ronaldo back @davewave ?
deleted1315437
Diego Costa underrated.
Jennatools23 m ago

Why did you hope Spain would hold Ronaldo back @davewave ?

I dislike Ronaldo.
davewave9 m ago

I dislike Ronaldo.

Must be personal thing the hate, because he’s the best footballer of our generation!
ASongOfFireAndIce15th Jun

Must be personal thing the hate, because he’s the best footballer of our g …Must be personal thing the hate, because he’s the best footballer of our generation!

Doesn't stop him being annoying
A real shame for Portugal they didn't manage to win the game! Yes they have Ronaldo but the Spain team is full of superstars so credit must go to Portugal.
RadiantDuck1 h, 37 m ago

It's was very much Spain Vs Ronaldo. They'd struggle without him

davewave41 m ago

I dislike Ronaldo.

Obviously, but why?
AW007913 m ago

Jennatools17 m ago

Obviously, but why?

Better looking, Bigger ego?
RadiantDuck2 h, 29 m ago

You're not missing anything.
.Yoshi.15th Jun

A real shame for Portugal they didn't manage to win the game! Yes they …A real shame for Portugal they didn't manage to win the game! Yes they have Ronaldo but the Spain team is full of superstars so credit must go to Portugal.

Are you kidding? A draw is more then they deserve.
Spain were brilliant & Portugal were just lucky, one of their goals was a penalty that Ronaldo was blatantly looking for & wouldn't have scored otherwise, one was a keeping error & the other was a free kick.
Watching Pepe fall like he was shot when Costa barely touched him reminded me what a bunch of cheats the Portuguese are & on another day with out a bit of luck & a bit of cheating they'd have been spanked.
I'd be fuming if I was Spanish & had to settle for a point after playing like that.
stgeorge40 m ago

Are you kidding? A draw is more then they deserve.Spain were brilliant & …Are you kidding? A draw is more then they deserve.Spain were brilliant & Portugal were just lucky, one of their goals was a penalty that Ronaldo was blatantly looking for & wouldn't have scored otherwise, one was a keeping error & the other was a free kick.Watching Pepe fall like he was shot when Costa barely touched him reminded me what a bunch of cheats the Portuguese are & on another day with out a bit of luck & a bit of cheating they'd have been spanked. I'd be fuming if I was Spanish & had to settle for a point after playing like that.

To be fair, Costa is a cheat too.
Also, an all round unpleasent footballer.
Jumpingphil9 h, 25 m ago

Again, thanks for spoiling it.Any comment?

Why are you talking about spoiling a football match?
What a brilliant game
davewave11 h, 57 m ago

I dislike Ronaldo.

Dave, from what I've read he's a much better human being then almost any other footballer.
Granted He's personality and look can come across as arrogant but if you got it then flaunt it

Edit, oh I'm not a massive fan of football but that game was well worth watching.
Edited by: "Joey.Bloggsy" 16th Jun
It's fun to support the underdogs, especially at the world cup.

I was happy for them and for ronaldo, still breaking records at 33 years old.
Edited by: "delusion" 16th Jun
ASongOfFireAndIce15th Jun

Must be personal thing the hate, because he’s the best footballer of our g …Must be personal thing the hate, because he’s the best footballer of our generation!

quite possibly because the guy is an utter tool, a cheat and scumbag along with neymar and suarez
gifted yes but scum
Joey.Bloggsy1 h, 45 m ago

Dave, from what I've read he's a much better human being then almost any …Dave, from what I've read he's a much better human being then almost any other footballer. Granted He's personality and look can come across as arrogant but if you got it then flaunt it (y)Edit, oh I'm not a massive fan of football but that game was well worth watching.

Game was amazing.

Ronaldo played brilliant football but also played great amateur dramatics.

You can be talented without being smug and arrogant, Portugal managed a draw not a win.

Tbh I hope Spain win the whole competition, their skill and teamwork is a joy to watch.
Jennatools2 h, 47 m ago

Why are you talking about spoiling a football match?

Plil means (at least it’s how I perceive it) that people work all times of the day or may not have been home to watch it and may have recorded it to watch later, or the highlights at least (my dad was a massive footy fan and he was the same).

There’s no problem with the thread, just that it should have had ‘spoilers’ in the title.

I know it’s hard as people will be talking about it everywhere, but, if you can avoid it, it doesn’t spoil your enjoyment of watching it later.
Jumpingphil12 h, 28 m ago

Again, thanks for spoiling it.Any comment?

Come on Phil, it’s a World Cup first group match, means nothing. The world doesn’t have to censor themselves because you haven’t seen the game, it’s up to you avoid reading spoilers if it means that much
Dannyrobbo13 m ago

Come on Phil, it’s a World Cup first group match, means nothing. The w …Come on Phil, it’s a World Cup first group match, means nothing. The world doesn’t have to censor themselves because you haven’t seen the game, it’s up to you avoid reading spoilers if it means that much

That’s the whole point, if it had ‘spoiler’ in the title, those that wanted to watch the game, wouldn’t have clicked on it, so, it could have been avoided.

No one is asking the world to censor themselves
"Waaa football match spoilt"

@Jumpingphil Stay off the internet or use it to watch some highlights instead of crying here then.
maccy117 m ago

That’s the whole point, if it had ‘spoiler’ in the title, those that wante …That’s the whole point, if it had ‘spoiler’ in the title, those that wanted to watch the game, wouldn’t have clicked on it, so, it could have been avoided.No one is asking the world to censor themselves

To be fair, it wasn't spoiled. No one said the score or if anyone one or lost. In fact I'd interpret the original comment that Spain lost if I hadn't watched the game. So nothing spoiled at all.
maccy150 m ago

Plil means (at least it’s how I perceive it) that people work all times of …Plil means (at least it’s how I perceive it) that people work all times of the day or may not have been home to watch it and may have recorded it to watch later, or the highlights at least (my dad was a massive footy fan and he was the same).There’s no problem with the thread, just that it should have had ‘spoilers’ in the title.I know it’s hard as people will be talking about it everywhere, but, if you can avoid it, it doesn’t spoil your enjoyment of watching it later.

I watched/listened to some of yesterday's matches on my phone while at work. Might not be possible for everyone (depending on job). But not wise to be browsing the discussion section and not expect someone talking about it.
If you don't want sports spoilers stay away from the news, social media, misc, and especially topics relating to sport.. Probably best if you avoid the Internet completely.

It's not the world's responsibility to keep a spoiler from you, it's yours alone.
RadiantDuck22 m ago

To be fair, it wasn't spoiled. No one said the score or if anyone one or …To be fair, it wasn't spoiled. No one said the score or if anyone one or lost. In fact I'd interpret the original comment that Spain lost if I hadn't watched the game. So nothing spoiled at all.

So you don’t see this after the title?...

It’s a draw but I really hoped Spain could hold Ronaldo back!

delusion14 m ago

If you don't want sports spoilers stay away from the news, social media, …If you don't want sports spoilers stay away from the news, social media, misc, and especially topics relating to sport.. Probably best if you avoid the Internet completely. It's not the world's responsibility to keep a spoiler from you, it's yours alone.

It just wouldn’t hurt to put spoiler, that’s all.

...anyhow, I’m off out this aft...to get away from the football

tata
maccy16 m ago

So you don’t see this after the title?...It’s a draw but I really hoped Spa …So you don’t see this after the title?...It’s a draw but I really hoped Spain could hold Ronaldo back!It just wouldn’t hurt to put spoiler, that’s all....anyhow, I’m off out this aft...to get away from the football tata

A spoiler can appear anywhere, you could click on a deal on swimming costumes which could lead to comments about players diving, and then leading to people mentioning current sport events. Best not to risk it
Edited by: "delusion" 16th Jun
brilly16th Jun

quite possibly because the guy is an utter tool, a cheat and scumbag along …quite possibly because the guy is an utter tool, a cheat and scumbag along with neymar and suarezgifted yes but scum

He is still the best football player in the world! Don’t hate the player hate the game!
Hilarious that anyone trying to avoid hearing the result of SpainvsPortugal match would open a discussion on Spain and complain about spoilers. Absolutely love it.
ASongOfFireAndIce16th Jun

He is still the best football player in the world! Don’t hate the player h …He is still the best football player in the world! Don’t hate the player hate the game!

the best is debatable, as is the question of if hes the biggest tool in football
there is no need for the dramatics at all - cheapens his skill
Edited by: "brilly" 16th Jun
brilly2 h, 31 m ago

the best is debatable, as is the question of if hes the biggest tool in …the best is debatable, as is the question of if hes the biggest tool in footballthere is no need for the dramatics at all - cheapens his skill

I don’t think it’s debatable unless Mr only got my left foot to cut in and shoot Messi picks up the World Cup this year for Argentina , debate is closed!
brilly2 h, 36 m ago

the best is debatable, as is the question of if hes the biggest tool in …the best is debatable, as is the question of if hes the biggest tool in footballthere is no need for the dramatics at all - cheapens his skill

ASongOfFireAndIce16th Jun

I don’t think it’s debatable unless Mr only got my left foot to cut in and …I don’t think it’s debatable unless Mr only got my left foot to cut in and shoot Messi picks up the World Cup this year for Argentina , debate is closed!

Why is it not debatable?
Edited by: "killerboy32" 16th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants