Groups

a really cheeky SD card request..

I know this is cheeky, but I need a SD card simply to check out how far it extends from my laptop to see whether it is ok to leave it in constantly for readyboost. Thus before I buy sometihng like an 8gb card, I was wondering if any kind soul out there had an old SD card of any capacity (any at all) that is just laying around, or even a broken SD card, that I could request off them for a Self addressed envelope?

Obviously rep and ample grovelling would be given in return.

9 Comments

I could send you a blank / demo card.

PS. It's just a bit of plastic in the shape of a SD card - got it with my ZEN mp3 player.

I think I've got an mini SD and adaptor somewhere that doesn't work. If there are no other offers I'll have a scout round and send that to you.

Banned

sd cards sit inside the laptop, dont know of any that dont

sassie;5497199

mine doesnt

sassie;5497199

My SD / MMC stick out a bit.

Banned

oh really, ooops, op ignore me, like you hadnt anyway - lol

You can stick a Micro/Mini SD to SD adaptor in. You can get one free no problem.

Original Poster

spider1986;5497198

I think I've got an mini SD and adaptor somewhere that doesn't work. If … I think I've got an mini SD and adaptor somewhere that doesn't work. If there are no other offers I'll have a scout round and send that to you.

That would be great if you could find it cheers very kind of you, and thanks to everyone else in the thread.

the dandy p;5497815

That would be great if you could find it cheers very kind of you, and … That would be great if you could find it cheers very kind of you, and thanks to everyone else in the thread.

I've just got to nip out for a few hours so I'll see if I can find it when I get home and send you a PM. I only saw it a couple of days ago so shouldn't be a problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764473
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions