'Games' has Space invaders
    'Planetarium' for all you stargazers
    and lots lots more

see next post for link

7 Comments

Original Poster

neave.com/ :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Banned

really cool I agree...............................for about 10 minutes.

Banned

Wow this is like... a guide to the internet or summut?

FAIL.

Original Poster

csiman;7468451

really cool I agree...............................for about 10 minutes.

vibeone;7468554

Wow this is like... a guide to the internet or summut?FAIL.

I'm impressed that you have managed to explore the universe from the Planetarium, circumnavigated the Earth with the Flash Earth, Voted, fought with Space Invaders, played various other games and all inside ten minutes ...........
    respect!!!

Banned

MikeL;7468859

I'm impressed that you have managed to explore the universe from the … I'm impressed that you have managed to explore the universe from the Planetarium, circumnavigated the Earth with the Flash Earth, Voted, fought with Space Invaders, played various other games and all inside ten minutes ........... respect!!!

I didn't do any of the above. I spent 10 seconds thinking "why" and then left the thread.

Banned

MikeL;7468859

I'm impressed that you have managed to explore the universe from the … I'm impressed that you have managed to explore the universe from the Planetarium, circumnavigated the Earth with the Flash Earth, Voted, fought with Space Invaders, played various other games and all inside ten minutes ........... respect!!!

actually I did.

flash earth is rubbish. google earth is far better for close ups. planetarium was basic. other stuff was just dull.

space invaders was the worst I have come across. Doesnt even speed up as you clear them off and they hardly fire at all. cleared the first wave before they had reached the side once! :whistling:

Killed a bit of time, thanks for posting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1319
      2. CAR QUESTION: Difference Between Lexus IS300 and Lexus IS300h?715
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?44
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?813

See more discussions