Groups

A rep question

when i look at the rep i have received today (ive had 4) next to the last one there is a blueish square instead of a orangrey dot,

WHY?!?!??

20 Comments

ooo i wondered that too for mine!!!!

Banned

from someone who has no rep themselves

Blue - reputation from someone with little or no rep themselves.

Anyone know what a red square means?

A negative rep.

Original Poster

emasu;2903572

A negative rep.

i never knew you coul give neg rep!!??:?

emasu;2903572

A negative rep.

Didn't think u could get negative rep anymore??

foxymissroxy;2903597

i never knew you coul give neg rep!!??:?

U used to b able to but I thought that stopped

A red square in your control panel does mean a neg rep - you can't do it anymore officially, but there were a few ways around the system some peeps found out - best to contact admin if it is recent and get is sorted.

emasu;2903609

A red square in your control panel does mean a neg rep - you can't do it … A red square in your control panel does mean a neg rep - you can't do it anymore officially, but there were a few ways around the system some peeps found out - best to contact admin if it is recent and get is sorted.

Cheeky begger - I helped him out too!!!!!!!!!!

I think some instances occurred where people left it by mistake - where the "positive rep" hadn't for some reason been clicked on when you left positive rep and thus left a neg accidentally.

This could be the case.

emasu;2903643

I think some instances occurred where people left it by mistake - where … I think some instances occurred where people left it by mistake - where the "positive rep" hadn't for some reason been clicked on when you left positive rep and thus left a neg accidentally.This could be the case.

So do I get points taken away for that?

If it was a neg then some points will have been deducted yes.

Banned

last time i got left neg rep, it was somehow a tits up with the site, the member got his rep removed and suspended, although he hadnt left me neg rep but it showed up as neg, does it have a positive comment with it, seems like another mess up

hotukdeals.com/ite…sk/

think its accidental now isnt it? n mods sort it, but i thought they grey/blue square was like people have sed for those with limited rep themselves?

sassie;2903693

last time i got left neg rep, it was somehow a tits up with the site, the … last time i got left neg rep, it was somehow a tits up with the site, the member got his rep removed and suspended, although he hadnt left me neg rep but it showed up as neg, does it have a positive comment with it, seems like another mess uphttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/218548/red-square-rep-updated-25-07-to-ask/

Yes, it did but it was a couple of weeks ago now and so doesn't show anymore. I should hav sorted it earlier then!! Never mind, what a few rep points lol:-D

emasu;2903677

If it was a neg then some points will have been deducted yes.

Oh well, thanks hun. Rep left for ur help x

Banned

how do you leave neg rep?! I want to leave people neg rep!! how???

Mascherano;2903846

how do you leave neg rep?! I want to leave people neg rep!! how???

lol. Ur not allowed:roll:

Sheep87;2903540

ooo i wondered that too for mine!!!!

Think of it is a drunken yes, worthless
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2921011
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp68
      3. What is there free to do in your town?914
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1117

See more discussions