Found 26th Jun 2008
Hi guys,

I am looking for a double layer dvd disc and was wondering if any of you kind souls have any to spare for me. I do not usually ask for free things but it is just that this website has quite literally emptied me out and as a result I can not spend any more money for at least two more weeks until I get paid( I am sure that this has happend to may of you LOL).

The reason I want one is for my collegue Randall who works with me at a media company who occasionaly put together TV show segments and he needs pictures of his children's birthdays on a single disc in a rudimentary propritatery format and it all has to fit on one disc as the current setup in the studio only allows sigle disc video import.

In summary I would really appreciate it if any of you would send me one free of charge. There will be rep left of course, although this is simply as a way of saying thanks rather than as a bribe.

Thanks for any help guys and me and my friend will really appreciate the help and I am defintely going to reccomend this site to him.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

ummmm :thinking:

i thort people were on here to save money not to give it away!! lmao

and if anyone has a fortnight holiday for 4 people going i will give rep

loupomm;2399023

and if anyone has a fortnight holiday for 4 people going i will give rep … and if anyone has a fortnight holiday for 4 people going i will give rep

Lol, no need to be so harsh. If i had one lying around spare i would give it to you 360points.
Just happens that i dont have any disks lying around. Don't use disks personally.
Hope you get what you want anyway :thumbsup:

loupomm;2399023

and if anyone has a fortnight holiday for 4 people going i will give rep … and if anyone has a fortnight holiday for 4 people going i will give rep

i have one for 3 going spare sorry loupomm! would have been worth the rep tho :-D

Original Poster

King of Thieves;2399070

Lol, no need to be so harsh. If i had one lying around spare i would give … Lol, no need to be so harsh. If i had one lying around spare i would give it to you 360points.Just happens that i dont have any disks lying around. Don't use disks personally. Hope you get what you want anyway :thumbsup:

Thanks anyway, have some rep. Please it would really help me you guys, I'm sorry if it seems like begging but I really need one and it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Original Poster

Are you sure none of you are able to spare one I would be deeply indebted and grateful.

Let me tell you a little secret 360points.
People on this site are great for advice, they've helped me out quite a few times. But advice is free.

I doubt anybody will give you something that will cost them. Not unless you're willing to pay or, if you've been a member for a while and made a couple of friends then they might. But that's pushing it.

Can't blame you for trying but I doubt anybody will help out :santa:

you work for a media company and yet neither you or "randall" can find or afford a single solitary disc.

heard it sherbet.

360points;2401256

, I'm sorry if it seems like begging

What is it then? :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?23
    2. 48 hour working time directive12
    3. Windows 7 reactivation33
    4. Removing Integrated fridge freezer11