Groups
    EXPIRED

A sony DVD camcorder or HDD camcorder

I am looking for a sony camcorder as wedding present and havent got much of an idea what i am looking for in terms of value. There are so many out there i dont know where to start.

Looking to spend no more than £300. I has to be a sony one (dont ask why) but dont know what are the best ones to go for.

I think the couple like the idea of videoing straight onto a dvd but is the HDD type camcorder the new kid on the block?

any posts would be very grateful. Thanks

5 Comments

Banned

would have a look here if i were you:

]Amazon!

got 6 to choose from that are in your price range!

hd are about £510!

Original Poster

ktmakwana;2347008

would have a look here if i were you:]Amazon!got 6 to choose from that … would have a look here if i were you:]Amazon!got 6 to choose from that are in your price range!hd arew about £510!

i dont want a hd one, i was on about the ones with hard drives (HDD)

cheers for the post

Banned

stevey_p7;2347134

i dont want a hd one, i was on about the ones with hard drives … i dont want a hd one, i was on about the ones with hard drives (HDD)cheers for the post

oh sorry, my bad, mis read!

np! :thumbsup:

this one has just gone on deal with Currys @£230

currys.co.uk/mar…893

Obv, you can get a bit of quidco (even on reserve and collect) but you can use the code YAW686 for 5% off which would take it to £217.55 delivered and then qudico @ 3% on that so a shade over £210.

Bargain (and if it isnt in the deals section, I'm going to post it too)

EDIT: hotukdeals.com/ite…299

Posted in the deals section already.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions