A Sticky Situation

Posted 16th Sep
Could someone please tell me, if there is any real difference in use between Gorilla Tape Clear and the Black version?
Are they as sticky and robust as each other?

I thank you
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Jordztar16/09/2019 18:29

Comment deleted

Come now, play the game.
I'm trying to have a serious mass debate about the merits of adhesive tape here.
You'll be getting one of those "We've removed your comments, because it's off topic and we don't have a sense of humour" emails
Derek_Lancelot_Shatwell16/09/2019 19:05

Come now, play the game.I'm trying to have a serious mass debate about the …Come now, play the game.I'm trying to have a serious mass debate about the merits of adhesive tape here.You'll be getting one of those "We've removed your comments, because it's off topic and we don't have a sense of humour" emails

The black version is stronger, where as the clear is weaker
I don't know...I'd guess the same stick
The clear is strongest and the black is strongest but one is weaker and its not the black or clear or maybe it is?. Hope this helps Mutley
Black is the strongest in terms of the material. Clear is more of a filmy type tape, black is more fabric-like if that makes sense. In terms of stickiness they are identical.
Bruce_Dwayne16/09/2019 22:55

Black is the strongest in terms of the material. Clear is more of a filmy …Black is the strongest in terms of the material. Clear is more of a filmy type tape, black is more fabric-like if that makes sense. In terms of stickiness they are identical.

Thank you Sir and everyone too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants